[VOTE]SupB vs Hyak

Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7
[VOTE]SupB vs Hyak
<-- SupB
<--Dnf

First one to 10 votes wins.

When voting, you must back it up with atleast ONE reason why you chose that sig.


Good Luck
holy shit sub I love that(: and thanks for the add in tehh respect list(:

But idk I can't decide. I will have to think
About it.
thats pretty fucking lame cuz if they jus r a choob and they jus like 1 better u will jus deny it
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
thats pretty fucking lame cuz if they jus r a choob and they jus like 1 better u will jus deny it
o_o; ok fine 50 posts above.
wait.....

that dusnt solve it then the choobs cant vote at all.... plus there is pple with allot of posts that r choobs...

i say let free voting...i prefer a poll
I love the gfx section(:

Ohh and who wants to make me a new avatar that can also be a challenge look at my post in the sig request
K whatever.. we're not allowed to deny it k. it's peoples opinions.. thats why we have a vote.. Plus, polls are stupid cause peple just vote with even having a reason.this way it becomes more fair.
in a poll to vote a person they have a reason and if they are going biased jus dnt count it...

but this is fine

vote peoples
Make me an avatar read meh request (: and I'll choose who ever makes the better avatar(;
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
Make me an avatar read meh request (: and I'll choose who ever makes the better avatar(;
We're not talking about who makes the best avatar, we're talking about who made the best sig..
hyak ftw and
supB=bad focal over sharpened not blended at all
anyways good job and good luck
hyak-1
supb-0 btw its same focal..
Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
hyak-1
supb-0 btw its same focal..
no hyaks focal leads to render yours goes to a rainbow -.-
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
no hyaks focal leads to render yours goes to a rainbow -.-
the focal is the render, i think you'er talking about the effects?
Idk I think hyak has this one sorry sub. I hope you still respect meh :/

Edit: I think hyak because his is blended better and yours sub like lost said is too sharp not blended as well idk I still love both of y'all!!!
Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?