Kill Creek Successful Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Kill Creek Successful Glitch
Hey guys, I'll show you a glitch I accidentally found during a clan war. I glitched into the rock in the Valley of Kill Creek's river. The first picture shows the where I glitched into and the second shows that I successfully glitched into it
Hope you use this glitch wisely especially for Quarantine Regen.



Good Job To Find That By Ur self
But I Already Knew It Still
GJ
Didnt know, thnks for sharing
thx for sharing .
Why does everyone insist upon saying "THX 4 SHRING" or "OLD"

Either leave a productive comment, or stfu.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Why does everyone insist upon saying "THX 4 SHRING" or "OLD"

Either leave a productive comment, or stfu.
Right cause what you just said was the most productive thing in the world maybe you should stfu no one likes a rude asshole.
Thank you very much Can you post the proper instructions on doing it?
I appreciate all the comments as well as praises mentioned above so don't worry about it Obama, I also understand what your trying to say dw.

Haloistaken100, I was lagging at that time which makes it easier to glitch. So try and use the lag producer stickied in Combat Arms Glitches section. Trying running into the rock while slashing the rock with some lag. Another technique is running into the wall while lagging and pressing printscreen which will enhance the lag increasing the chances of a successful glitch. I hope that helped, glitches are very hard to come by these days.
Allright I'm going to try the PrintScreen method . I don't want to use LagProducer because it does something to your CPU i think...last time I used it my computer got messed up :x
Quote Originally Posted by haloistaken100 View Post
Allright I'm going to try the PrintScreen method . I don't want to use LagProducer because it does something to your CPU i think...last time I used it my computer got messed up :x
Okay I hope it works Glitches are hard nowadays so I can't guarantee it'll work. Best of luck
You can glitch into most of the rocks in Kill Creek. I've gotten into like 4 of them
awesome!!
now only chammers will find me there...
lol nice and, could u post a vid? D:
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?