ArrowDownloads for .dll's (msvcr100.dll | d3dx9_43.dll) and MORE

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
Downloads for .dll's (msvcr100.dll | d3dx9_43.dll) and MORE
UPDATED

INSTEAD OF POSTING A THREAD: HELP or PROBLEM or the .dll's name...read this. Also, don't beg or ask for hacks...look around.


Hey,

Since there have been many .dll's missing from hacks, i decided to put all the ones that arn't posted up here. I know that there is on already posted but that Thread is closed and can't be updated. Since then there have been more .dll's missing.

DOWNLOAD:
d3dx9_41.dll
d3dx9_42.dll
d3dx9_35.dll
d3dx9_37.dll
d3dx9_31.dll
d3dx9_39.dll
msvcr100.dll
mssp32.dll
d3dx9_43.dll

To Extract these use WinRar (Also use Winrar to Extract hacks from .rar files or .zip files).

NOTE: THIS IS FOR ALL SYSTEMS.
DOWNLOAD:
WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.92
WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 3.92

And for the people who are lazy...get up and do somthing! All .dll files can be found HERE -> http://www.dll-files.com/

Thank me if i helped and again, I know there is already one Thread like this up...but it's closed and there are other .dll's required which are not uploaded there.

Put the .dll's in Combat Arms Folder.

FILES ARE CLEAN, From: www.dll-files.com and www.rarlab.com
(for .dll's) (for WinRar)

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE EYES AND CAN'T READ OR USE GOOGLE...AND TO MAKE IT EASIER...

PS: I LIKE USING COLOURS.

I'll keep updating this thread...so don't spam it so that it has to be \closed.

Place these DLL files inside of
Code:
C:\Windows\System32 <<32bit && 64bit
C:\Windows\SysWow64 <<64bit
And then your Combat Arms Folder
THANK ME IF IF HELPED. (The Button)
well; credits?
I made it...Credits go to me...
Baa

Too lazy to even do anything with it

But i think its usefull..

Good Job

Cya
I don't necessarily think this is for the CA section. For one, They go into your CA folder AND your system32. And these are MAINLY for your system32 for any game.
Already posted.

Use the search function.
Too bad this wasn't posted when I needed to get 2 of the .DLL's :P
This is not nessacary.
Dude these are outside links this is a bann isnt it ?
No, the DLL's are okay.

people post it all the time ^.^
do you need these .dll's in your system32/CA folder for hacks to work?
yes in your combat arms folder.
/Moved to help.
/Stickied.
Good job on the stickyy.
Good thread.

but you forgot msvcr100d.
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?