Get your hacks to work..

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Get your hacks to work..
hope to get this Stickied


Ok if no hacks work for you and you just what
them to work Download all thing in this TuT


Download and install

Directx sdk
Microsoft DirectX Downloadsⓘ


.NET Framework 4
Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)ⓘ


Microsoft Visual c++ 2008 expressed
Microsoft Express Downloads - Visual Studio Express and SQL Server Expressⓘ

i know what your thinking why would downloading c++ make my hacks work...Dont ask me ask the people that did it and now there hack works
Quote Originally Posted by x731 View Post
Yo whit, good news mate.
Made it work.

Running Vista x64.
Redownloaded C++ Express 2008 Edition.
Used PerX.
I already had .NET and DirectX.

Worked, showed up; It seems the C++ Express is required for Vista?
Hope this helps you
The choobs will find a way to still not make it work O.o
lol they always do
This information is in almost every release, anyway good jawb.
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
hope to get this Stickied


Ok if no hacks work for you and you just what
them to work Download all thing in this TuT


Download and install

Directx sdk
Microsoft DirectX Downloads


.NET Framework 4
Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)


Microsoft Visual c++ 2008 expressed
Microsoft Express Downloads - Visual Studio Express and SQL Server Express

i know what your thinking why would downloading c++ make my hacks work...Dont ask me ask the people that did it and now there hack works


Hope this helps you
If you need any more help setting them up, just let me know
You dont have to Download all that all you really have to download is the C++ 2008 Express Edition thats all you need...
Does it have to be the 2008 edition can it be the 2010 edition?
Quote Originally Posted by theaznhacker View Post
Does it have to be the 2008 edition can it be the 2010 edition?
nice bump
and an easier way is to DOWNLOAD you newest SP
Quote Originally Posted by theaznhacker View Post
Does it have to be the 2008 edition can it be the 2010 edition?
Yes it has to be the 2008 edition. When I first found out about this, I downloaded 2010 on accident thinking it would do the same. I was WRONG!
Quote Originally Posted by grin reeferx View Post
Yes it has to be the 2008 edition. When I first found out about this, I downloaded 2010 on accident thinking it would do the same. I was WRONG!
Would I have to uninstall 2010 first and install 2008 ?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?