First off, this .dll is the msvcr100d.dll not the msvcr100.dll. Notice the difference between the two .dlls. The msvcr100d.dll hasn't been mentioned in the other stickied thread about .dlls that you need, just so you guys know.
I don't know about you guys, but for some of the hacks that I used, I needed the msvcr100d.dll in my combat arms folder under nexon (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms or wherever you saved your combat arms folder). After I injected some of the hacks, an error popped up saying I needed the msvcr100d.dll that I was missing from my combat arms folder. I used my common sense and I googled the missing .dll and thought that I would need to place it in my CA folder. I saw other .dlls that had msvcr (and whatever other numbers come here) so I placed the missing .dll msvcr100d.dll in that folder and what do you know, the hacks started to work. Some of you may have come across this problem which is why I explained what happend to me. Anyways, onto the missing .dll that you might need if you might've gotten the same error.
1. Click the download link above.
2. Scroll down and at the bottom of the box that says Free Download, click the link that says Go to the download page for msvcr100d.dll.
3. Now click on the link in big font that reads Download msvcr100d.dll.
4. Save it to where ever, preferrably your desktop for easy access.
5. Open the .rar file you just downloaded by double clicking it.
6. Now open your combat arms folder, which is most likely located here: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms.
7. Now click and drag the msvcr100d.dll to your combat arms folder and you should be able to use the hacks you've been having problems with.
Don't forget to close the folders.
Hope this helped and maybe a little would be nice? It would be greatly appreciated
Happy Hacking !
Last edited by Sf_101; 03-19-2011 at 04:32 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sf_101 For This Useful Post: