m00esp 1.8.4 Update

Posts 91–101 of 101 · Page 7 of 7
Yes Public Private will be a little while as im packing it with alot more features than the public but i wanna give the public guys something good to use than all the other junk out there
Quote Originally Posted by themonstermanmmz View Post
Yes Public Private will be a little while as im packing it with alot more features than the public but i wanna give the public guys something good to use than all the other junk out there
So I donated 5 Ponds yesterday for nothing? Seems your going to release a public hack in a bit? So if I just waited one day i would have the "same" hack for free?
did you not read what i said ?
Private copys will be getting more features added to there's compared to the public.

dont worry you money wasnt "wasted"
offtopic: am i too stupid or cant i just change my avatar? xD LOLZ? dont find the section in my profile to change it...

ontopic: i think he isnt used to understand english^^ is he?
Quote Originally Posted by themonstermanmmz View Post
did you not read what i said ?
Private copys will be getting more features added to there's compared to the public.

dont worry you money wasnt "wasted"
Never mind. That was not what i meant.

Quote Originally Posted by HMRFREAK View Post
offtopic: am i too stupid or cant i just change my avatar? xD LOLZ? dont find the section in my profile to change it...

ontopic: i think he isnt used to understand english^^ is he?
Offtopic: Yes you're stupid.

Ontopic: See above.
kk u won^^ but the thing with the avatar isnt solved yet
Quote Originally Posted by HMRFREAK View Post
kk u won^^ but the thing with the avatar isnt solved yet


1. Click on your Nickname.

2. Click on View public profile.

3. On the left you see under Settings & Options:

"Edit Avatar"
umpf never mind...there isnt any button like that^^ :P only editing sig etc...
So, I just tried out the private hack, I love it. It's by far the best hack I've dealt with. I hate how my F8 on my laptop is glitched to where I cant use one of the features but It's all good. Also, this is the only hack that came with Winject that I could actually use. :P So, in a way, I got more than a hack.
OMG I FUCKING LOVE U ^^
Posts 91–101 of 101 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?