Name ESP HACK 0.84
THANK ME
UPDATE
0.84 - CoDShitLoader
1. Run CoDShitLoader
2. Wait until the hack closes
3. Click "No" in the messagebox CoD6 shows you (unless you want to play with the default settings). This is no bug in the program. It's just to make sure everything gets patched before the game loads
Features:
Name ESP
Rank ESP
Credits:
SuperNovaAO
Darkest-Demon
Screenshot of app: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3546/codshit.jpg
Screenshot ingame: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8330/esp2o.jpg
Download: CoDShitLoader84.exe ... at ************ - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ...
Can add anything visual with one condition: The game is able to draw it by itself in certain situations (for example playername of friends is shown when you move your mouse over them)
Since I will not cheat on VAC2 protected servers (even with cheats that are for 100% undetected) I can't test this myself. But this worked on CoD4 with non PB servers
I can probably also add a radarhack. IW just has to release a ded server and I can test it
Just noticed I can also remove stun/flashbang effects and recoil.
THANK ME
UPDATE
0.84 - CoDShitLoader
1. Run CoDShitLoader
2. Wait until the hack closes
3. Click "No" in the messagebox CoD6 shows you (unless you want to play with the default settings). This is no bug in the program. It's just to make sure everything gets patched before the game loads
Features:
Name ESP
Rank ESP
Credits:
SuperNovaAO
Darkest-Demon
Screenshot of app: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3546/codshit.jpg
Screenshot ingame: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8330/esp2o.jpg
Download: CoDShitLoader84.exe ... at ************ - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ...
Can add anything visual with one condition: The game is able to draw it by itself in certain situations (for example playername of friends is shown when you move your mouse over them)
Since I will not cheat on VAC2 protected servers (even with cheats that are for 100% undetected) I can't test this myself. But this worked on CoD4 with non PB servers
I can probably also add a radarhack. IW just has to release a ded server and I can test it
Just noticed I can also remove stun/flashbang effects and recoil.
Code:
Changelog: 0.84 - 25.11.2009 1.0.169 fix 0.83 - 21.11.2009 1.0.168 fix 0.82BETA - 18.11.2009 experimental laser, nosmoke, nofog 0.81 - 18.11.2009 updated for new version of game 0.8 - 17.11.2009 yes, now it works, for real this time 0.5 - 0.7 releases based on fail 0.4 - 14.11.2009 works for real now? 0.3 - 14.11.2009 updated for the CoD6 update 0.2 - 14.11.2009 new experimental way of enabling the name ESP, laser, etc 0.1 - 13.11.2009 Initial release with: Name ESP Rank ESP Laser added to every weapon
CoDShitLoader84.rar

