SmileMw2 Killstreaks: Icons+SOUNDS

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Mw2 Killstreaks: Icons+SOUNDS
It's been a long time since my first release
(Demonic KIllstreaks),
but I recently started playing CF again, so I thought
why not.
This is a mod using the killstreak symbols and unlock sounds of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
I got banned from AlterIWnet , so this is as close as I can get.

SS


Thanx, ReadMe, 3njoi
Virusscan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

0 positives of course
Any problems let me know
MW2 MoD.rarattachment deleted · 339 downloads before removal
Nice ... NOt bad .. it is Good
----
Hay i need ask you somthing .
How do you chagne the Txt of windows ... ??
i luv MW2 but i dont think ill use them .. good job anyway
wow mate they look great I will be using these
I like them ....

Nice for you to come back in making Killstreaks ....
Not bad. I like mw2.
nice
they're really interesting...
but i dont think im gonna use it
headshot and wallbang is awesome goodideas
Thanks guys;

any comments about the sounds? Too loud or too quiet? And some more suggestions would be awesome
I will use evrything expect multikill and these:P
is the image broken ? i can't see it !
Quote Originally Posted by shefoalaao View Post
is the image broken ? i can't see it !
I guess it is now , I'll repost it.
my sounds dont work i dont know why but dont work
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
my sounds dont work i dont know why but dont work
Where did u put the files?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?