Rez Master List

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Rez Master List
Shows which and what files are in what REZ files. The image explains for it self.



* REZ File Name
* Content
* File Type in Content

DTX is Images. Edited with Photoshop [With Plugins]
TTF is Font.
LTB is 3D Models. Edited with Lithtech ModelEdit
SPR is Sprites.
DAT is Map Data files. Edited with Lithtech DEdit

The parts that are highlighted are the important rez files.
Oh thank you so much.. was looking for this from month's
Oh where did you find this it's useful but I see some things that aren't released in z8shit yet (dust/dust2/inferno) and the names of some maps are like in the china/korea version
Quote Originally Posted by enjoto View Post
Oh where did you find this it's useful but I see some things that aren't released in z8shit yet (dust/dust2/inferno) and the names of some maps are like in the china/korea version
I made it.

This list is only for Z8Games Crossfire. I do not intend to make a list for any other version as of yet.
wow awesome be sticky man
Thanks for the list. <3
Thanks, this will help alot ^^
I achieved it to extract all sounds out of RF018.rez Sort of cool, there are 859 Wavs in there All grenade/explosion/waepon/char/hit/step - Sounds are in there.
omg tyvm!!!
I cant find the rez, where the Banners are in. I mean like in egypt above the spawn. There is a sniper, crossfire image and in the lower right there is smilegate know what i mean?
How i can extract the .dat files?
marv, kannste mir sagen wie ich die .DAT files extrahiere?
Ihr braucht die kompletten REZ tools die haben nur ein paar leute. Aber mit den DAT maps kannste auch nichts anfangen.
Nagut ok. ..
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?