What "Classes" do you run with?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
What "Classes" do you run with?
What classes do you use for the different game modes in CA?

For Elimination i use:
  • M416CQB - Accuracy
  • L96A1 Ghillie - Quickscoping
  • M69HE Grenades - pissing people off


For Elimination Pro i use:
  • L85A1 MOD - close ranged AR
  • L96A1 Ghillie - Hard scoping
  • Mines - letting nubs run into them


For Quarantine Regen I use:
  • T-2 - small, portable, and fast
  • Claymore - Spec
  • M32 - Spec
  • Mines - Its Quar come on now


For Spy Hunt I use:
  • M416CQB - Its Beast
  • L96A1 Ghillie - sniping the super spy
  • Claymore - blowing up the super spy
  • Mines - Blowing up the super spy
Banzai Class:

M4A1: Long range and light AR.
Uzi: Very high portability, very fast firerate, good damage damage when upgraded, very tight spread/recoil.

Oh yeah, I am a sexybitch.
I just use a Arctic Wolf, a UMP and speed gear, and I'm set.
For everything i use a G36 / UMP / L9.
G36 Series, And Any random sniper that doesn't fail me
TPG 1 Pro and G36E Valk... I am so original.
For Elimination i use (Dependant on the map but usually):
•T-2 / AK74M (dependant on map)
•M24A3 (Accuracy) / L96A1 Black Mag (QS)
•M69HE Grenades / Mines (dependant on map)

For Elimination Pro / SnD I use:

•T-2 / AK74M (dependant on map)
•L96A1 Black Mag (QS)
•M69HE/Frag Pack (Shit goes boom)

For Quarantine Regen I use:

•RPG
•Claymore - Spec
•M32 - Spec
•Mines

Everything:

M416 CQB / Arctic Wolf.

Sometimes I use my perm AK and G36 valk in replacement of the cqb.. Also sometimes I buy a tpg. For obvious reasons ^.^
It really depends on the map.
Oil reg:
M200
G36
OIL RIG (FAV MAP)(i piss elites of with this combo)
M416 CQB
Default nade
Frag Pack
HE
Mines
Quar
All the rpgs but not nx
NE nades
GEAR
Shapka
Tactical Mask
Light vest
Urban camo
Let me recall..

Elim pro

M4 Super 90
Any 2 hit kill pistol
DSR subsonic/L9 series
HBS.
 
Elimination
  • XM8 -Long Ranged AR
  • DSR Subsonic - All around SR
  • Mines - fucking up rushers
  • USP Tactical - Finisher/Primary when I'm out of ammo


 
Elimination Pro
  • UMP45 -Headshot MACHINE
  • AK 47 - Fast kill
  • Mines - fucking up rushers
  • G18 Cobra - Fast kill, silenced = win


 
Quarantine
  • RPG - Zombie Killer
  • M69HE - Zombie Killer
  • M69HE - NL - Zombie Killer
  • M67 Frag Pack - Zombie Killer
  • Dynamite HE - Zombie Killer with no pin


 
Spy Hunt
  • M416CQB - Long Ranged HS spray
  • Tango - 51 - Lightweight, accurate, fast reload. For Headshotting the SS.
  • Tracker Knife - Shanking that nigga
  • Smoke - Hiding
I don't have any specific class that I use, but my main class I used to use with my MAJ 4 was:

Weapon 1: MP5 RAS (Full Customization)
Backpack 1: M6A2
Backpack 2: M39 EMR (Full Customization)
Secondary: G18 Cobra
Melee: M9 Professional
Support: M69HE Frag

Head: Kepi
Face: Anti-Flash Goggles
Vest: Recon Vest
Camo: Urban Camo

It was my perfect loadout... Until it was Nexbanned for no reason. I'm still trying to get my account back but its going to take a while until Nexon actually responds to my ticker. I still have all of my MP5 RAS for 100+ days, and my M6A2 for 600+ days as of this post.
My classes are randomly xD.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?