FRAPS Updated Version [FULLY REGISTERED]

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
FRAPS Updated Version [FULLY REGISTERED]
This is Xion7200 here and I have got the latest Update of Fraps for all your Combat Arms Gameplay recording Needs,
I was Givin Permission to do this by [MPGH]-XpliCitt-, if you want proof I will Provide!

This is FRAPS Version 3.0.3 FULLY REGISTERED!

VIRUS SCANS:
Virustotal. MD5: bfd800ed09972e9ab2d121b324c5ad30
Fraps Version 3.0.3!.rar MD5:bfd800ed09972e9ab2d121b324c5ad30 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

SCREENIE:


Hotkeys:
F9 for video record
F10 for screenshot
F11 for benchmark
F12 for overlay change

UPDATE LOG:

3.0.3 - 21st Nov 2009
- Fixed installer not displaying correctly for some users under Win7

3.0.2 - 18th Nov 2009
- Fixed inability to put machine to sleep with Fraps running
- Fixed bug preventing people from updating the benchmark timeout value
- Fixed problem restoring Fraps window to previous position upon startup
- Fixed AUDIODG.EXE consuming large amounts of CPU for some users

3.0.1 - 8th Nov 2009
- Added minimize to systray option for Win7 users
- Fixed video capture frame rate defaulting to 30 fps when Fraps loads

3.0.0 - 5th Nov 2009
- DirectX 11 support
- Compatible with Windows 7 final (RTM) and RC1 versions
- Stereoscopic 3D Vision video capture up to 1920x1200 for D3D9 games
- Force lossless RGB option to always capture video in pure form
- Ability to mix both game sound and external input such as microphone (Vista/Win7 only)
Fraps Version 3.0.3!.rarattachment deleted · 1,443 downloads before removal
awesome job man keep it up ... i got fraps already so i aint gun dl this ^^
Quote Originally Posted by tooktheriver2 View Post
awesome job man keep it up ... i got fraps already so i aint gun dl this ^^
No problem, thanks for the Kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
Cool hope it get's approved soon
You approval is on it's way, soon
Cool hope it get's approved soon
Nice...I've Been Wanting The Update!!
Awesome This Should Be Stickied!
nice thanks for this man i like 2.8.9 i really didnt like the one thats stickied made me lag like a BISH D= so i wana see if this makes me lag hope it dosent
Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
nice thanks for this man i like 2.8.9 i really didnt like the one thats stickied made me lag like a BISH D= so i wana see if this makes me lag hope it dosent
Is this approved already , and if it is post results!
wait... so is this fraps pirate'ed????? or is this a wanna be fraps????????
Quote Originally Posted by durango View Post
wait... so is this fraps pirate'ed????? or is this a wanna be fraps????????
Yes it is, but I try to use a more friendly word, something like Permanently Borrowed or Unlimited trial!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Yes it is, but I try to use a more friendly word, something like Permanently Borrowed or Unlimited trial!
lol i see what you mean ;D
Someone Approve!!!
Yeah... Someone should approve this. I MUST RECORD GAMEPLAY!!!
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
Someone Approve!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
Yeah... Someone should approve this. I MUST RECORD GAMEPLAY!!!
I've sent Xplicett a PM, he replied back but with different news, but he forgot to Check and Approve the File, I'm gonna go see if I can get it approved/stickied now!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I've sent Xplicett a PM, he replied back but with different news, but he forgot to Check and Approve the File, I'm gonna go see if I can get it approved/stickied now!
Ok,Cool!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?