Thumbs upFree Computer Maintenance-Reduces LAG

Posts 1–15 of 343 · Page 1 of 23
Free Computer Maintenance-Reduces LAG
Need TuneUp Utilities 2010 for Free!!!! (Reduces alot of lag in all day to day operations of your PC...Keep your CP at its Highest Peak...And play CF as smooth as can be)
The file itself is to big so here a link to the Website
TuneUp America - TuneUp Utilities - Version 2010
But the key is still good and needed.
1.What does it do? (This bad boys does it all)
A. Provides quick and easy access to the most critical optimization functions.
B. A single yet comprehensive assessment of your PC’s current performance and overall system health.
C. Easy optimization in just a few clicks.
D. Identifies unused programs and resource-draining functions.
E. Recommends tools for optimal PC performance.
F. Enables one-click maintenance of the most important functions of your PC.
G. Cleans the Windows registry.
H. Deletes temporary files and folders
I. Increases the system performance through integrated defragmentation.
J. Streamlines your desktop and simplifies folder shortcuts with one click.
2.How do I operate this thing of wonder?
A. Download both the TuneUp (16.9 MB) and the Key Maker (125 KB) onto your desktop.
B. First run the Tune UP and go throught the normall blah blah and accept the terms of aggrenments.
C. Run it like you would any program and when it gets to the point where you need a key, Open the KeyGen and type in the number and letter it generates (Will work if you Copy and Paste)
D. And Bam you have a great programs that speed up your CP and most importantly, reduces Lag for free .
E. Eventually (once a month or two) your Key will get detected, no worries though, just open up the KeyGen and try the next code.
3.What does it look like? (Here are the pictures)
TuneUp Utilities 2010





Key-Generator



4. How can I trust you? (I have 2 VIRUS SCANS for both downloads)
[B]TuneUp Utilities 2009
Here are reveiews from Download.NET
TuneUp Utilities 2010 - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
I know you wont take my word for it, but if you do just a simple google serach, you will see that TuneUP Utilities is known world wide.

Virus Total
Virustotal. MD5: 461ac133bc901a7adfef8a67e1e01287 (Suspicious) - DNAScan Suspicious File Sus/Keygen-A
VirScan
keygen.exe MD5:f83197099f01a5c712e4f6f50168447a - VirSCAN.org 8% Scanner(s) (3/37) found malware!

5. How can I thank you KING?
PRESS Thanks + Rep Me!!!!


PS: Here is the link to the Official Site. TuneUp America - TuneUp Utilities - Version 2010
keygen.rarattachment deleted · 4,650 downloads before removal
Aproved and stickied about 20 mins ago, if it wasn't for the damn site lagging.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Aproved and stickied about 20 mins ago, if it wasn't for the damn site lagging.
i thought it was my internet connection that was causing the lagging, i guess not

thanks for the keygen
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Aproved and stickied about 20 mins ago, if it wasn't for the damn site lagging.
Thanks you LIZ, Why MPGH becoming so popular, aghhhhh. JK
Keygen?

I thought no Warez was aloud.

sorry, double post.
Quote Originally Posted by (Corndog) View Post
Keygen?

I thought no Warez was aloud.
I've Posted in the past and it went through and was apporved.....
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Farted {Mezo} View Post
Yay they finally made 2010!
And it works for Window 7...Im getting Windows 7 this weekend.
It will be a nasty combo.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
And it works for Window 7...Im getting Windows 7 this weekend.
It will be a nasty combo.
Windows 7 kick so much ass, and also I use this program, THANKS.
I dl'd it and install and everything. I do feel my computer a bit more speedy. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
I dl'd it and install and everything. I do feel my computer a bit more speedy. Thanks!
Use it in combination with game booster and it will make one gig of ram feel like 8gb of ram.
Meh I'm not getting it! :3
Wow works great removed all my lag with FRAPS Montage Time!!!
Quote Originally Posted by judaking3 View Post
GJ it worked well
Ur welcome

Psss...Its called the Thank Button
Posts 1–15 of 343 · Page 1 of 23

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?