PROGRAMS TO SPEED UP GAMES

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Nice mate (First post
Look really nice but i dont need them cause already got a fast comp.
thx! its own+!
you can find all of this in the combat arms general section
btw wrong section mate +
youre banned
Nice,Though I can't stand Smar***ose (closes too many programs) CCleaner works very well At clearing broken dll filed out of your registry
Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
Nice,Though I can't stand Smar***ose (closes too many programs) CCleaner works very well At clearing broken dll filed out of your registry
Very true, it only 'protects' a generalized amount of processes. Some computers have their own custom processes and when closed with SmartClose only makes the lag worst.

In some cases.
I've found the program to be more helpful then not.
Everything is cool but,, Gamebooster sucks balls.. Sorry to tell you Game Booster Idelle's.. Does nothing for me, But maybe take up more Fucking Cpu.. Anyway thank's didnt know about anyother..


Fucking thank's me every1 shit...
Well I checked the amount Game Booster uses and it uses only 304K. Plus isn't game booster and smart close kind of the same?
Is gamegain free?
another helpfull guide

good job
OMG OMG OMG HELP. I DOWNLOADED GAME GAIN, THEN WENT AND FOUND A SERIAL NUMBER ONLINE. I ENTERED THE SERIAL NUMBER THEN GAMEGAIN SAID ILLEGAL SERIAL NUMBER WE WILL CONTACT EITHER THE AUTHORITIES OR UR ISP!!
GameHike and GameGain are the same program.
I know what each one does, but a choob or two mite not, can you add how each programs helps you.
how did ihelper get banned?
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?