It is because I am black, jigsaw is a bit mad and should have his rep power reseted
what happened to your main royce :V
Originally Posted by Jigsaw
what happened to your main royce :V
I got banned for 2-3 weeks on jun 1st by disturbed because they said I flamed someone, made a dispute and I so called flamed and got a ban extension
None of the admins posted in my dispute, his girlfriend scata was interfering the whole way
I think my ban is dont the 17th
Btw why did you derep this account
It was suppose to be my helpful acc.....
Originally Posted by Kid Cudi0
I got banned for 2-3 weeks on jun 1st by disturbed because they said I flamed someone, made a dispute and I so called flamed and got a ban extension
None of the admins posted in my dispute, his girlfriend scata was interfering the whole way
I think my ban is dont the 17th
Btw why did you derep this account
It was suppose to be my helpful acc.....
oh boi poor you, and your signature isn't that helpful too
Originally Posted by Jigsaw
oh boi poor you, and your signature isn't that helpful too
Yeah I know , jigsaw man you might not remember but we use to be real cool
We were buds before you were minion
Jigsaw isnt upperstaff
Originally Posted by Thunder
Jigsaw isnt upperstaff
He is upper mid staff
Gmod+ is upper staff
Yes yes tunder
Oh and abuse would be derepping you with lots of accounts or gang derepping, which no staff does. If anyone derep you, it's because you make stupid threads/post. Just like this one, implying upperstaff abuse rep.