How to get 7 days of Xbox Live Free.
I was originally going to post this in the Xbox 360 section but it's dead, so I'll post it here.
Step 1) Go to http://ssl.skittles.com/ⓘ
Step 2) In the right corner, you'll see "Enter Your Code"

Step 3) Enter M95MN
Step 4) Fill in all the information. Only the email adress matters, so you can fake it. (You can not use 10 minute emails, only gmail, hotmail, etc...)

Step 5) Go to your email.
Step 5) Open the mail, and there you have your code!

There you go! Have fun, and these codes do not stack. Once the 7 days are over, fill in a new code.
I recommend doing this method like 10 times or more so you'll have a few when the method is over.
Step 1) Go to http://ssl.skittles.com/ⓘ
Step 2) In the right corner, you'll see "Enter Your Code"

Step 3) Enter M95MN
Step 4) Fill in all the information. Only the email adress matters, so you can fake it. (You can not use 10 minute emails, only gmail, hotmail, etc...)

Step 5) Go to your email.
Step 5) Open the mail, and there you have your code!

There you go! Have fun, and these codes do not stack. Once the 7 days are over, fill in a new code.
I recommend doing this method like 10 times or more so you'll have a few when the method is over.



