Vagdestroyer hack with Video???

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Vagdestroyer hack with Video???
I'm so proud of you @Ticherhaz
CF looks like shit now also the song is horrible..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
CF looks like shit now also the song is horrible..
Is that even Crossfire?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Is that even Crossfire?
Yeah I noticed it from the kill feed.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Yeah I noticed it from the kill feed.
I actually screencapped your response to this thread in-case you realized your error and edited it so that I could hold you up on it. This isn't CF you dumb white nigga.
Well, this video brought me straight back to 2007.

Off-topic slightly: Why do you have 2 intros?
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
Well, this video brought me straight back to 2007.

Off-topic slightly: Why do you have 2 intros?
I don't know why too?
What part of that's my face you don't get it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
This is Zuhrain == @Jhem
Zuhrain - MPGH Community Wikiⓘ
You shouldn't have posted the wiki link, you've basically fucked it over for another 2 months.
Im a dick dick dick dick...
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
This is Zuhrain == @Jhem
Zuhrain - MPGH Community Wiki
who even writes these things
i searched myself but nothing came up,i guess im not very interesting as a "mpgh personality"
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?