//AVA\\ ELITE INJECTOR Neon Green Biohazard Edition
Thank's to the Minions for all they do
@BACKD00R @Flengo
This can be Minimized to the task bar By clicking the icon on the taskbar
Run As Administrator And i Know I Misspelled Injector LOL But This looks good sitting beside @ccman32 Hack
The G.U.I is also draggable And Can also be closed with the icon on the taskbar
Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1361274683/ⓘ

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...71bf55200e01ceⓘ

Please comment if you like it or not it helps to motivate me, To Keep coding Also this has a nice transparency to it and the image does not do it justice
@BACKD00R @Flengo
This can be Minimized to the task bar By clicking the icon on the taskbar
Run As Administrator And i Know I Misspelled Injector LOL But This looks good sitting beside @ccman32 Hack
The G.U.I is also draggable And Can also be closed with the icon on the taskbar
Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1361274683/ⓘ

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...71bf55200e01ceⓘ

Please comment if you like it or not it helps to motivate me, To Keep coding Also this has a nice transparency to it and the image does not do it justice




