Thumbs upPatchedUAV 2/25/2013 HESXD WORK 100%

Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
UAV 2/25/2013 HESXD WORK 100%
AM SORRY ALL THE OLD POST DELETED CUZ I HAVE WRONG SCANE

BUT NOW I MADE IT ON THE RIGHT WAY

I JUST HEX EDITE

ALL Credits GO TO : @Jabberwock

SCREENSHOT

[/URL]


VIRUSSCAN1
ⓘ


VIRUSSCAN2
ⓘ


HOW ITS WORK

WATCH THIS TUTORIAL

1-OPEN AVA
2-OPEN INJECTOR
3-CHOSE THE DLL FILE AND MAKE PROSSES AVA.EXE
4-HIT (END) KEY WHEN IN GAME
5-INJOY IT

USE this injector
and thanx for mr @backdoor for delete old post for the scan doesnt match
Please approve @BACKD00R / @Flengo ! Thanks in advance

DONT FORGET TO SAY THANX
AVAuAv2update_mpgh.net.rar48 KB · 1,181 downloads Scanning…
Can you explain the steps on how to make it work?im new here so I will apperciate if you may help.
Come on man...get it right the first time. This looks bad on you as a contributor to the community.
^- Constructive Criticism

(Thank you for your work regardless.)

Looks cool, can't wait to try it out.
Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
Come on man...get it right the first time. This looks bad on you as a contributor to the community.
^- Constructive Criticism

(Thank you for your work regardless.)

Looks cool, can't wait to try it out.
YOU WELCOME ENJOY
Guys I think there needs to be a warning with all these "over and over" hex edited hacks. The chance of ban with these are much higher. I just want people to be careful.
I just hex edited the AvAuav.dll ( made by jabberwoock ) and it's not working .. Are you sure your UAV is working? there was a XIGNCODE UPDATE today .
Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
I just hex edited the AvAuav.dll ( made by jabberwoock ) and it's not working .. Are you sure your UAV is working? there was a XIGNCODE UPDATE today .
I JUST TAKE THAT SCREENSHOT AND NOW AM PLAYING WITH IT BELIEVE ME ITS WORK 100%

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
stop metioning the wrong people >_> u a fail prepix no longer here and its BACKD00R and flengo sigh
THANX FOR TELLING ME
IS THIS ALL WORKING THEN AND WHAT INJECTORS STILL WORK IF KNOWN PLEASE?
[QUOTE=jobless;7617887]IS THIS ALL WORKING THEN AND WHAT INJECTORS STILL WORK IF KNOWN PLEASE?[/QUOTE

I HAVE RULZZ INJECTOR BUT I HEX IT AFTER ALL DETECTED BUT ICANT RELASE IT RULLZ WILL UPDATE IT SOON
stop metioning the wrong people >_> u a fail prepix no longer here and its BACKD00R and flengo sigh
Quote Originally Posted by nikoplas View Post
I cant download it.
W8 UNTIL THE APPROVE IT
I approve the work of this fella man.
you have to wait for it to be approved noobs..chill out
Like I said before change the .dll @yousefaliq because u can see the enemies (but) u self get UAV on your AVA player if u see in the picture there is the proof mate
Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?