DetectedUpdated A.V.A Hack / Tool 2.1

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Updated A.V.A Hack / Tool 2.1
Today Iam going to Release a Small Hack
Functions :
Crosshair
AFK Bot
Supply-Points Farmer

Use the Supply Points Farmer and AFK Bot with Hotkeys Ingame!

Status : Undetected



Virusscans :
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/3...is/1369760369/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...d5c90d182d7e14

Approve : @BACKD00R @Flengo @Jim Morrison
AVA Hack 2.1 by ssswift_mpgh.net.rar1.0 MB · 299 downloads Scanning…
Crosshair working for Full Screen ?
ssswift thanx man hope is gona be aprove soon
good work
Nice, Explain better details, I'm interested in the SP farmer, but as it gets?
Thx!
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Nice, Explain better details, I'm interested in the SP farmer, but as it gets?
Thx!
Start the hack as admin! , go in infection Channel Enable hotkeys Press F8 to Start and F9 to stop the Farmer .
Quote Originally Posted by ssswift View Post
Start the hack as admin! , go in infection channel start Supply-Points Farmer and Click on ava window
Maybe you should add that to the thread.
@ssswift !Is Crosshair working on Fullscreen ?
How many supply points/euros in an hour? Quote me with an answer please.
Quote Originally Posted by stupd View Post
How many supply points/euros in an hour? Quote me with an answer please.
5000 Euros in 2 Hours
Quote Originally Posted by ssswift View Post
5000 Euros in 2 Hours
Thats Bullshit, I make 5 k in about 3.5 hours active lockdown easy farming with godmode and opk, and i get those batches, which give additional supply points.
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
Thats Bullshit, I make 5 k in about 3.5 hours active lockdown easy farming with godmode and opk, and i get those batches, which give additional supply points.
Dude, opk? Can I join a game of u in Co-Op? I haven't completed a single Extreme Version of Lockdown and BG.


---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ssswift View Post
5000 Euros in 2 Hours
Awesome, 60k for 24 hours. Will it lower ur S/D?
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


Dude, opk? Can I join a game of u in Co-Op? I haven't completed a single Extreme Version of Lockdown and BG.


---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------



Awesome, 60k for 24 hours. Will it lower ur S/D?
I can help you in all coop mode as I am offering a free service for coop. I'll be on later in about 4 hours. I'm at school at the moment.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?