PatchedAVA's Best Injector

Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
AVA's Best Injector
Steps:
The are 2 EXEs in the file, one is the "core.exe" and the other is "AVA injector.exe".
Open the "AVA injector.exe".

If you don't want to work with the GUI you can drag the DLL over the core.exe and it will inject.

Images:

V1:


v2:


Scans V1:
Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal

Scans V2:
Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal

Mentions:
@REVIVE @Dave84311 @Liz approve.

Troubleshooting:
Do steps 3, 4 and 5 which are in this link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-changer.html
Be sure to have the latest .Net version.

Download:



Updated version yet again! In this version: Fixed bugs as well as making it more stable. The core remained the same.

Image:


Scans V2.1:
Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal

@REVIVE @Dave84311 @Liz approve and replace version 2 with this one(V2.1).

Troubleshooting errors:
Couldn't get process ID. = It means Game Guard is protecting the AVA.exe process and hiding it. In this situation you didn't bypass Game Guard so you have to do it first. In task manager the process isn't shown, that's the problem.
Couldn't open process with access to it. = This time the problem is the same(Game Guard is protecting the process) but you can overcome this by injecting while the process is in the loading stage.

Download:
AVA's Best InjectorV2.1_mpgh.net.rar163 KB · 13,247 downloads Scanning…
AVA's Injector_mpgh.net.rar96 KB · 5,563 downloads Scanning…
waiting for approval
seems nice , lets you select multiple dll's ?

and Dave has nothing to do here , I guess
Yes it is good. It can inject even if the game already started. And also you don't need to run it as admin. Well at least not for me.
Looks good, can you multi inject it?
Good job with your new, best injector.
Hey, I have some questions about your injector.

Do you create a new thread in the process or use the shell method?
Does your program ask for the debugging rights?
Which version of .Net did you used to compile it?
Did you COMMITED/RESERVED the memory or simply COMMITED it?
Why didn't you created a simple loop to inject more than 1 dll?
Quote Originally Posted by chikencow View Post
Hey, I have some questions about your injector.

Do you create a new thread in the process or use the shell method?
Does your program ask for the debugging rights?
Which version of .Net did you used to compile it?
Did you COMMITED/RESERVED the memory or simply COMMITED it?
Why didn't you created a simple loop to inject more than 1 dll?
Create a new thread.
No.
4.0.
Both.
I forgot about it. And I need to learn how to do it.

The thing is, it seems like gameguard detects if you used a .Net application. Not sure how but I moved the actual code to the core.exe file.

I opened the process with these rights:

PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD | PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION | PROCESS_VM_OPERATION | PROCESS_VM_WRITE | PROCESS_VM_READ
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Create a new thread.
No.
4.0.
Both.
I forgot about it. And I need to learn how to do it.

The thing is, it seems like gameguard detects if you used a .Net application. Not sure how but I moved the actual code to the core.exe file.

I opened the process with these rights:

PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD | PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION | PROCESS_VM_OPERATION | PROCESS_VM_WRITE | PROCESS_VM_READ
So you can make an injector but you cant inject more than one dll.
Sounds legit
Thanks. I used the same parameters(except .NET).
Quote Originally Posted by dadavid2009 View Post
So you can make an injector but you cant inject more than one dll.
Sounds legit
I mixed two languages, C++ and visual basic.
Someone is curios lol
He said he can inject in-game and without administration rights I wonder how he did it.
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?