PatchedUAV Hack - Works in Demo

Posts 211–225 of 248 · Page 15 of 17
O.M.G!! Jabberwo0ck?!?!? OMG I THINK I HAVE YOU AS MY FREIND'S LIST IN AVA!!! MY NAME IS STEALTH 120 !!! D
why when i use this i got lost connection to server is their any solution of this
It works in maps other then demolition

Thanks
THX i hope it working?
Quote Originally Posted by matt123lol View Post
THX i hope it working?
No problem, just reply back with your progress.
When i check it i get "Loged in have fun " but no injection window appears
awesome . Tryed different browsers everytime get's teh same thing .
Is there anyway i can change the key to activate it.
I dont have "end"
@Lehsyrus please add the second release of this hack to the first post.
hey, i wanted to put all the hacks i use in a simple to use hack pack and i needed to have aproval
is it ok for you to have your UAV hack in this hack pack??
This is the last fucking time I'm going to get onto you about this.
I'm not a leecher, If you would even read the topic I have already stated that I bought VIP.

Like I said, don't speak of which you have no proof.

Quote Originally Posted by riceboykid View Post
Lol, I don't even need to speak. AVA PlaYe already quoted you saying "there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
also why are you crying here about anti-leecher? you can make one yourself if you want because this isn't like YOU want it, just by reading your reply, i know your one of those leecher that leech on other's site, and is actually crying because you will not be able to leech it. don't worry anti-leech doesn't get removed." GG

Oh and I understand very clearly.



http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ested-x64.html

AeriaAVA posted a thread that should help you bypass your game guard. I'm a 32b user and it helped fixed my errors I recently had.
You need to stop accusing people of things that you have no proof of them doing.
You'r a fucking moron and you really need to stop.


Quote Originally Posted by riceboykid View Post
Lol, I don't even need to speak. AVA PlaYe already quoted you saying "there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
also why are you crying here about anti-leecher? you can make one yourself if you want because this isn't like YOU want it, just by reading your reply, i know your one of those leecher that leech on other's site, and is actually crying because you will not be able to leech it. don't worry anti-leech doesn't get removed." GG

Oh and I understand very clearly.



http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ested-x64.html

AeriaAVA posted a thread that should help you bypass your game guard. I'm a 32b user and it helped fixed my errors I recently had.
Posts 211–225 of 248 · Page 15 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?