Thread: ESP Rank

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused

    Red face ESP Rank

    Well, I am awfully bored now so I decided to release ESP Rank, I slightly modified it for efficiency. It's noob proofed as well and will be an easy fix for some. It is also missing a function in which it will assign the correct rank, also not as hard to fix. Have fun!

    - Ranks -
    Code:
    RankList_t dRankList[56] = 
    {
    	{"Trainee", "TRN", 0}, {"Recruit", "RCT", 550}, {"Private", "PVT", 1200}, {"Pvt. 1st Class", "PFC", 2500}, {"Corporal", "CPL", 5000},
    	{"Sergeant", "SGT", 8700}, {"Staff Sgt. I", "SSG1", 15000}, {"Staff Sgt. II", "SSG2", 22000}, {"Staff Sgt. III", "SSG3", 30500},
    	{"Sgt. 1st Class I", "SFC1", 40500}, {"Sgt. 1st Class II", "SFC2", 52000}, {"Sgt. 1st Class III", "SFC3", 65000},
    	{"Master Sgt. I", "MSG1", 81000}, {"Master Sgt. II", "MSG2", 99000}, {"Master Sgt. III", "MSG3", 119000},
    	{"Master Sgt. IV", "MSG4", 141000}, {"Command Sgt. Major I", "CSM1", 166000}, {"Command Sgt. Major II", "CSM2", 194000},
    	{"Command Sgt. Major III", "CSM3", 225000}, {"Command Sgt. Major IV", "CSM4", 259000}, {"Command Sgt. Major V", "CSM5", 296000},
    	{"2nd Lieutenant I", "2LT1", 336000}, {"2nd Lieutenant II", "2LT2", 379000}, {"2nd Lieutenant III", "2LT3", 425000},
    	{"2nd Lieutenant IV", "2LT4", 474000}, {"2nd Lieutenant V", "2LT5", 526000}, {"1st Lieutenant I", "1LT1", 580000},
    	{"1st Lieutenant II", "1LT2", 638000}, {"1st Lieutenant III", "1LT3", 699000}, {"1st Lieutenant IV", "1LT4", 763000},
    	{"1st Lieutenant V", "1LT5", 830000}, {"Captain I", "CPT1", 900000}, {"Captain II", "CPT2", 983000}, {"Captain III", "CPT3", 1074000},
    	{"Captain IV", "CPT4", 1173000}, {"Captain V", "CPT5", 1280000}, {"Major I", "MAJ1", 1400000}, {"Major II", "MAJ2", 1533000},
    	{"Major III", "MAJ3", 1679000}, {"Major IV", "MAJ4", 1838000}, {"Major V", "MAJ5", 2010000}, {"Lt. Colonel I", "LTC1", 2200000},
    	{"Lt. Colonel II", "LTC2", 2408000}, {"Lt. Colonel III", "LTC3", 2634000}, {"Lt. Colonel IV", "LTC4", 2878000}, 
    	{"Lt. Colonel V", "LTC5", 3140000}, {"Colonel I", "COL1", 3420000}, {"Colonel II", "COL2", 3718000}, {"Colonel III", "COL3", 4034000},
    	{"Colonel IV", "COL4", 4308000}, {"Colonel V", "COL5", 4720000}, {"Brigadier General", "BG", 5100000}, {"Major General", "MG", 5500000},
    	{"Lieutenant General", "LTG", 6000000}, {"General", "GEN", 6800000}, {"General of the Army", "GOA", 8000000}
    };
    - Get Rank from Player -
    Code:
    struct RankList_t
    {
        char LongName[30];
        char ShortName[5];
        DWORD dwMinEXP;
    };
    
    char *cTools::GetRankNameByIndex( int index, bool longname )
    {
    	if( index > 55 )
    		return "Unknown LVL";
    	return ( longname ) ? dRankList[ index ].LongName : dRankList[ index ].ShortName;
    }
    - Calling the Function -
    Code:
    char szRank[256];
    
    if(Variable.ESPRank)
    {
        sprintf(Variable.szRank, "Rank : [%s]", Main->Tools->GetRankNameByIndex(pPlayer->index, false));
        Main->Menu->DrawText(pDevice, Position.x, Position.y + 25, dwCol, Variable.szRank);
    }
    Credits:
    USSR(me)
    disav0w_
    Gellin
    Last edited by arun823; 11-10-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arun823 For This Useful Post:

    kssiobr (11-14-2012),Otaviomorais (11-15-2012),pDevice (11-15-2012),The Decoder (02-10-2013)

  3. #2
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,702
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,112
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dun forget to credit donoob/disav0w_ also for diss useless shits of ESP which is actually gud luking in riptide
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  4. #3
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Dun forget to credit donoob/disav0w_ also for diss useless shits of ESP which is actually gud luking in riptide
    Good looking in a menu that you copied.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  5. #4
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,702
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,112
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    Good looking in a menu that you copied.
    Who cares? Its not even active by the original coder anymore. Why would it matter

    Plus, arun you didn't even post the class for this.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  6. #5
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Dun forget to credit donoob/disav0w_ also for diss useless shits of ESP which is actually gud luking in riptide
    Yeah I know, forgot to add his name
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  7. #6
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,702
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,112
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Yeah I know, forgot to add his name
    YOU FORGOT THE CLASS TOO.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. #7
    Coder.Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,140
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    4,912
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Missed that part

    Code:
    void oEsp::EspRank ( LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice )
    {
    	GetPlayerByIndex2 = (lpGetPlayerByIndex2)ClientInfoMgr;
    	GetPlayerByIndex  = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)PlayerByIndex;
    	DWORD ulThis = *(DWORD *)ClientInfoMgr;
    	GetLocalPlayer = (lpGetLocalPlayer)LocalPlayer;
    
    	for( int i = 0; i < 55; i++ )
    	{
    		cClientInfo *ClientInfo = GetPlayerByIndex2(ulThis, i, NULL); 
    		cPlayerInfo  *pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex(ulThis, i, 0);
    		cPlayerInfo  *pLocal  = GetLocalPlayer(ulThis);
    		D3DXVECTOR3 Proj;
    		CHAR Rank[80];
    
    		if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead == 0) 
    		{
    			if(WorldToScreen(pDevice,pPlayer,&Proj) )
    			{
    				sprintf(Rank,"%s", ClientInfo->_pRank);
    				this->GetRankNameByIndex(i, Rank);
    				d3d->WriteTextCenter(pFont, Proj.x, Proj.y, dwTeamColor, (char*)Rank);
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }







    Claro[...]


    WFBR:


    PBBR:


    CABR:



  9. #8
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Shadow is a beast, @Flengo is a beast.
    YOU guys together, sound like 2 teenage girls/
    your both great, dont get into kiddie fights
    just because your two visual and coding styles differ
    @arn823 nice work dude.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Bl00d- For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (11-10-2012),Shadow` (11-10-2012)

  11. #9
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stop making this a fucking rage thread, take it to the pms, you guys are getting off topic -_-
    @Shadow` @APEsmoker

    /Request delete rage posts @DJ Allen @Apeiron


    ---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
    Missed that part

    Code:
    void oEsp::EspRank ( LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice )
    {
    	GetPlayerByIndex2 = (lpGetPlayerByIndex2)ClientInfoMgr;
    	GetPlayerByIndex  = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)PlayerByIndex;
    	DWORD ulThis = *(DWORD *)ClientInfoMgr;
    	GetLocalPlayer = (lpGetLocalPlayer)LocalPlayer;
    
    	for( int i = 0; i < 55; i++ )
    	{
    		cClientInfo *ClientInfo = GetPlayerByIndex2(ulThis, i, NULL); 
    		cPlayerInfo  *pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex(ulThis, i, 0);
    		cPlayerInfo  *pLocal  = GetLocalPlayer(ulThis);
    		D3DXVECTOR3 Proj;
    		CHAR Rank[80];
    
    		if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead == 0) 
    		{
    			if(WorldToScreen(pDevice,pPlayer,&Proj) )
    			{
    				sprintf(Rank,"%s", ClientInfo->_pRank);
    				this->GetRankNameByIndex(i, Rank);
    				d3d->WriteTextCenter(pFont, Proj.x, Proj.y, dwTeamColor, (char*)Rank);
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }
    Nah, I didn't forget it, didn't choose to add it in since that stuff is pretty much common sense when drawing text to screen for ESP.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  12. #10
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Well, I am awfully bored now so I decided to release ESP Rank, I slightly modified it for efficiency. It's noob proofed as well and will be an easy fix for some. It is also missing a function in which it will assign the correct rank, also not as hard to fix. Have fun!

    - Ranks -
    Code:
    RankList_t dRankList[56] = 
    {
    	{"Trainee", "TRN", 0}, {"Recruit", "RCT", 550}, {"Private", "PVT", 1200}, {"Pvt. 1st Class", "PFC", 2500}, {"Corporal", "CPL", 5000},
    	{"Sergeant", "SGT", 8700}, {"Staff Sgt. I", "SSG1", 15000}, {"Staff Sgt. II", "SSG2", 22000}, {"Staff Sgt. III", "SSG3", 30500},
    	{"Sgt. 1st Class I", "SFC1", 40500}, {"Sgt. 1st Class II", "SFC2", 52000}, {"Sgt. 1st Class III", "SFC3", 65000},
    	{"Master Sgt. I", "MSG1", 81000}, {"Master Sgt. II", "MSG2", 99000}, {"Master Sgt. III", "MSG3", 119000},
    	{"Master Sgt. IV", "MSG4", 141000}, {"Command Sgt. Major I", "CSM1", 166000}, {"Command Sgt. Major II", "CSM2", 194000},
    	{"Command Sgt. Major III", "CSM3", 225000}, {"Command Sgt. Major IV", "CSM4", 259000}, {"Command Sgt. Major V", "CSM5", 296000},
    	{"2nd Lieutenant I", "2LT1", 336000}, {"2nd Lieutenant II", "2LT2", 379000}, {"2nd Lieutenant III", "2LT3", 425000},
    	{"2nd Lieutenant IV", "2LT4", 474000}, {"2nd Lieutenant V", "2LT5", 526000}, {"1st Lieutenant I", "1LT1", 580000},
    	{"1st Lieutenant II", "1LT2", 638000}, {"1st Lieutenant III", "1LT3", 699000}, {"1st Lieutenant IV", "1LT4", 763000},
    	{"1st Lieutenant V", "1LT5", 830000}, {"Captain I", "CPT1", 900000}, {"Captain II", "CPT2", 983000}, {"Captain III", "CPT3", 1074000},
    	{"Captain IV", "CPT4", 1173000}, {"Captain V", "CPT5", 1280000}, {"Major I", "MAJ1", 1400000}, {"Major II", "MAJ2", 1533000},
    	{"Major III", "MAJ3", 1679000}, {"Major IV", "MAJ4", 1838000}, {"Major V", "MAJ5", 2010000}, {"Lt. Colonel I", "LTC1", 2200000},
    	{"Lt. Colonel II", "LTC2", 2408000}, {"Lt. Colonel III", "LTC3", 2634000}, {"Lt. Colonel IV", "LTC4", 2878000}, 
    	{"Lt. Colonel V", "LTC5", 3140000}, {"Colonel I", "COL1", 3420000}, {"Colonel II", "COL2", 3718000}, {"Colonel III", "COL3", 4034000},
    	{"Colonel IV", "COL4", 4308000}, {"Colonel V", "COL5", 4720000}, {"Brigadier General", "BG", 5100000}, {"Major General", "MG", 5500000},
    	{"Lieutenant General", "LTG", 6000000}, {"General", "GEN", 6800000}, {"General of the Army", "GOA", 8000000}
    };
    - Get Rank from Player -
    Code:
    char *cTools::GetRankNameByIndex( int index, bool longname )
    {
    	if( index > 55 )
    		return "Unknown LVL";
    	return ( longname ) ? dRankList[ index ].LongName : dRankList[ index ].ShortName;
    }
    - Calling the Function -
    Code:
    char szRank[256];
    
    if(Variable.ESPRank)
    {
        sprintf(Variable.szRank, "Rank : [%s]", Main->Tools->GetRankNameByIndex(pPlayer->index, false));
        Main->Menu->DrawText(pDevice, Position.x, Position.y + 25, dwCol, Variable.szRank);
    }
    Credits:
    USSR(me)
    disav0w_
    Gellin
    You forgot the struct:
    Code:
    struct RankList_t
    {
        char LongName[30];
        char ShortName[5];
        DWORD dwMinEXP;
    };
    Also, you are going to want to free szRank at the end of each frame or you will be leaking 256 bytes of memory every frame (never a good idea).
    Code:
    delete[] szRank;
    May I ask, what exact optimization did you do, I don't see any?
    Nice job though, although this has already been released.

    Oh no! Vortex is gay!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saltine For This Useful Post:

    arun823 (11-14-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (11-10-2012)

  14. #11
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

    You forgot the struct:
    Code:
    struct RankList_t
    {
        char LongName[30];
        char ShortName[5];
        DWORD dwMinEXP;
    };
    Also, you are going to want to free szRank at the end of each frame or you will be leaking 256 bytes of memory every frame (never a good idea).
    Code:
    delete[] szRank;
    May I ask, what exact optimization did you do, I don't see any?
    Nice job though, although this has already been released.
    Alright, I will keep that in mind. I had originally got this from a BR Base which was horribly organized, I just technically just made it more efficient.

    Lol, thanks for reminding me that I forgot the struct, also, where else has this been released?
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  15. #12
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,702
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,112
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Alright, I will keep that in mind. I had originally got this from a BR Base which was horribly organized, I just technically just made it more efficient.

    Lol, thanks for reminding me that I forgot the struct, also, where else has this been released?
    Bases, BR Section 50 times. Probably in NA once or twice when Gellin's base was released.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  16. #13
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,932
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stop trying to start a flame war.
    Last edited by YellowFever; 11-10-2012 at 08:08 PM.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  17. #14
    kssiobr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nos braços do Pai Celestial...
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yes the base of the vip Gellin has but few knew that removing ...
    Bela contribution ...
    It was an easy way to understand the ESP

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Rank Esp Class
    By Stewie_Griffin in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:42 PM
  2. [Release] MW2 Public Hook [Name ESP, Rank ESP, No Recoil & No Spread] UNDETECTED
    By youss in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:03 AM
  3. HL2 Hack With Aimbot|ESP| And much, Much more.
    By quin123 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:57 PM
  4. ESP/Chams For BHD 1.5.0.5 Arugs 1.2m: Undetected
    By sf0d in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM
  5. Ranks in mpgh
    By f5awp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 11:08 AM