[Source] Sea Base

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
[Source] Sea Base [Release]
Well the vote was close to a 2-1 the last time I checked so here it is.

Now this base comes packed with 6 classes and I will explain the basic use of each and leave the rest for you to figure out on your own.

caHack - a basic class for storing hack information, can be multiple choices(integer type), on/off (boolean), or other.

caWindow - the parent class to all the other window classes, can be used for custom windows if needed

hackWindow - eh your basic up and down hack type menu, hint make sure you look at my examples on how to use it.

infoWindow - another window type, just simplifies drawing text inside a window, good for credits and instructions to users

scrollWindow - basically the same as a hack window but can be made much smaller because this window adds scrolling capabilities.

windowStore - another neccessity (uhh did I spell that right?), should contain all the windows that you use. only leave them out if you know what you're doing.




When /me compile this there are no errors, if you get them it's your own GD fault.




Please for the love of god if none of my code makes sense to you don't bother using it.


If this is leeched without credits and I find out, I will have this thread closed and I will never update it again.

VirusTotalⓘ

Jottiⓘ
Sea Base.rarattachment deleted · 401 downloads before removal
Lets watch the next couple of menu hacks roll in.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Lets watch the next couple of menu hacks roll in.
But oh ho, this is not for c+pers they will find out when they look at the code.
Only for those who are smart enough to actually use it.

Plus this is the base for a menu, not a menu base. There is a difference if you think about it./yea
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
But oh ho, this is not for c+pers they will find out when they look at the code.
Only for those who are smart enough to actually use it.

Plus this is the base for a menu, not a menu base. There is a difference if you think about it./yea
Remember topblast gav up his menu base.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Remember topblast gav up his menu base.
TopBlasts base was one of the worst i ever seen, lmao. IT lagged like hell, and the menu disappeared after like 3 Minutes, so you couldn't change any hacks.
His was a "download and Compile" but this one isnt, so no leechers will be able to use this.
I used your hacks for awhile and I loved the menu. I can't wait to see it. but yea it will probably get leeched. Its just too good to be released.
Can you get a virscan.org scan ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Can you get a virscan.org scan ?
No the file was too big to be scanned.

the file is too big uncompressed.
Lol, nobody thanked!
Thanks Sealionone.
o-o, you fail.
Because you don't have a little bit C++/D3D knowledge.
Anyways thanked.
shut up 0_0 I Only Start,and Beliave Me I Know Things so shhh
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
shut up 0_0 I Only Start,and Beliave Me I Know Things so shhh
Haha !
CoderNever released a tutorial and you started always threads with noob-non-knowledge-abou-C++ questions.
So I think you s t f u.
And don't flame other!
Quote Originally Posted by ~GodLike~ View Post
Haha !
CoderNever released a tutorial and you started always threads with noob-non-knowledge-abou-C++ questions.
So I think you s t f u.
And don't flame other!
I Know Some Things Because That I'm LEARNING 0_0 ... And what you age num ? 17+-?
/Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
/Approved .
Only been approved for 1 Minute, 11 views 3 thanks.........
Thank before you d/l ffs
//stop copy

Nice xD
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?