WARNING!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
WARNING!
48 threads have been deleted today.
More threads will be deleted later today.

If I see one more thread about "Help, how do I get the ltclient address" etc etc.
The poster will be banned

Read the rules or you will be banned;


This section is not for simple errors.
  • Use the search button and google
ok i will try to follow
do i have permission to post my new hack???
its nx chamms show fps and glass walls?
Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
ok i will try to follow
do i have permission to post my new hack???
its nx chamms show fps and glass walls?
Sure why not .
What kind of threads have been deleted? Help threads or helpfull threads?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
What kind of threads have been deleted? Help threads or helpfull threads?
Thread where ppl are asking for stupid help, like " How to I add hacks to menu base" or "why do i get these errors"
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Thread where ppl are asking for stupid help, like " How to I add hacks to menu base" or "why do i get these errors"
More like the people who think.

"Oh look i know nothing iam just going to copy and paste and call it my own!"
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
What kind of threads have been deleted? Help threads or helpfull threads?
"How do I add hacks to my hack, I got it from cns tutorial"

Like that
Thank you. This sction will finally be cleaner now.
You deleted my Hook thread. I need a hook. Fk MS Detour 1.5
Sorry Zoom, but I disagree with...

Code:
This section is not for discussion and simple errors.
This is the "Combat Arms Hack Coding Section" it is no longer just a source code section. Discussion helps coders work together to figure out solutions on how to get new hacks working. I know people requesting help was getting out of hand, but limiting some users to google gives them no reason to be at MPGH in general. Taking Discussion away from this section would be like removing the General section from "Combat Arms Hacks", and "Combat Arms Rez Moding" which I am positive would upset some people. I personally say to veto the rule for no discussion, or to add a general sub section to the coding section. Plus since you made it a rule not to ask for help I am getting 10 times more help PMs.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Sorry Zoom, but I disagree with...

Code:
This section is not for discussion and simple errors.
This is the "Combat Arms Hack Coding Section" it is no longer just a source code section. Discussion helps coders work together to figure out solutions on how to get new hacks working. I know people requesting help was getting out of hand, but limiting some users to google gives them no reason to be at MPGH in general. Taking Discussion away from this section would be like removing the General section from "Combat Arms Hacks", and "Combat Arms Rez Moding" which I am positive would upset some people. I personally say to veto the rule for no discussion, or to add a general sub section to the coding section. Plus since you made it a rule not to ask for help I am getting 10 times more help PMs.
QFT. Although I didnt read all of it.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Sorry Zoom, but I disagree with...

Code:
This section is not for discussion and simple errors.
This is the "Combat Arms Hack Coding Section" it is no longer just a source code section. Discussion helps coders work together to figure out solutions on how to get new hacks working. I know people requesting help was getting out of hand, but limiting some users to google gives them no reason to be at MPGH in general. Taking Discussion away from this section would be like removing the General section from "Combat Arms Hacks", and "Combat Arms Rez Moding" which I am positive would upset some people. I personally say to veto the rule for no discussion, or to add a general sub section to the coding section. Plus since you made it a rule not to ask for help I am getting 10 times more help PMs.
I agree. Preventing discussions from taking place in this section would cause those discussions to take place across other mediums like skype and MSN. We should be allowed to have such discussions take place so the newer group to coding can learn while the more experienced coders can share information. Like CoderNever stated before, that rule should be vetoed or a general section be added to allow us to communicate ideas and thoughts in the coding section.

^Wall of text I am proud of /yea^
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Sorry Zoom, but I disagree with...

Code:
This section is not for discussion and simple errors.
This is the "Combat Arms Hack Coding Section" it is no longer just a source code section. Discussion helps coders work together to figure out solutions on how to get new hacks working. I know people requesting help was getting out of hand, but limiting some users to google gives them no reason to be at MPGH in general. Taking Discussion away from this section would be like removing the General section from "Combat Arms Hacks", and "Combat Arms Rez Moding" which I am positive would upset some people. I personally say to veto the rule for no discussion, or to add a general sub section to the coding section. Plus since you made it a rule not to ask for help I am getting 10 times more help PMs.
I never made this rule, liz made....
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


I never made this rule, liz made....
Lol? It said last edited by zoom 1 day ago.
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
Lol? It said last edited by zoom 1 day ago.
Hmm didn't see that.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us