[NEW RELEASE] SCAR-L MODIFIED WITH BLUE SCOPE

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
[NEW RELEASE] SCAR-L MODIFIED WITH BLUE SCOPE
Hey Im Back as a CHOOB and now I want to Release My First MOD
I've Created.

SCREENSHOT!!!


AGOG A1 TO ITECH MODIFIED

SUPOSED TO BE THIS IF U KNOW HOW TO CHANGE HELP

Additional Notes

*Must Use REZInjector
*Must Tell Me What To Add

If Theres Any Bug Or Glitch Tell Me And Hope Yall Like It

If You Think Theres A Virus Then Dont Download and I'm Possitive that There Are No Viruses So Yeah Hope Yall Like My Texture!!!

Made By Remixdvd(Ericson Vuong)

Waiting For Approve
Package MODED BY REMIXDVD.rarattachment deleted · 460 downloads before removal
DUDE THAT'S AWESOME. I especially like your blue itech :]
I LUB ITTT...
Can you make a blue itech scope for dot sights too?
Ok Ill Try That
Nice mod the scope is my favorite part
one of the best mods ive ever seen lol
ure a pro choob
Omqq, Blue iTech soo Smexxxyyy
Oh freakin' dear lord...








THAT ITECH IS BEAST!
I Have Modded for other games like halo ce so yea
and i might be able to put the halo 3 odst smg on their
and i have a question on the 3d modeling

do you have to animate all the hand
and my 2nd question is how would i turn x Back to LTB

and if u want to learn concept go to this guy from youtube

http://www.you tube.com/user/brandoninator097#p/u
http://www.you tube.com/user/ImBrokeRU

delete space
u are the best first time modder at combat arms!
i wonder what will happen if i add this to my mod?
lol
scar to m16a2
Absolutely beautiful
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Absolutely beautiful
You should add this to your Sig to prove your proness.
Omg look
combine this mod with my mod and itll look so dam epic not even funny
except it gets smaller
oh ive got a modded scope like that lol, but mines green, nice dude keep up the good work thats beast
im a fail i cant finda rez injecter.. any help?
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?