THE MOST EPIC HUD MOD EVER - That has been Release

Posts 1–15 of 129 · Page 1 of 9
THE MOST EPIC HUD MOD EVER - That has been Release
Hey there MPGH haven't release lots of things yet but here is the MODERN WARFARE 2 HUD made by ME
__________________________________________________ ________________
Screenshots

__________________________________________________ ________________
GORFAG Don't Leech Please
VirusScan - Virustotal. MD5: b1af9ca8f6ab6e6cc1f5b300ad14e197
__________________________________________________ ________________

Like It, Press Thanks! Gorfag please don't leech

INJECT TO UI_HUD_INFO
HUD Modern Warfare Remixdvd.rarattachment deleted · 503 downloads before removal
Put 100+ post limit because leeching spreads fast...
hey can u make something for FSP site exclusive plox
Gorfag finds a way to leech everything =/
I'm not even allowed to make an account on there because apparently "I'm active on a rival site"
/Approved, awesome job!
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
/Approved, awesome job!
Thanks man appreciate it
I mean you downloaded without giving thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I mean you downloaded without giving thanks.
Not cool Will
trying to find out how to use this lol
pm me where to inject all of these please really useful (PM to stop leechers )

I thanked

btw very good job!
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
pm me where to inject all of these please really useful (PM to stop leechers )

I thanked

btw very good job!
Wouldn't really stop leechers. Anyone with any modding knowledge whatsoever knows where to inject it...
Not too mw2ish in my opinion but who gives a fuck it's sexy
Posts 1–15 of 129 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?