[RELEASE-EFSP] Mario UMP

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE-EFSP]UPDATED(MADE MARIO BRIGHTER)!!MARIO UMP TEXTURE MOD!

UPDATE BRIGHTENED MARIO UP!
Hey guys sorry i haven't made a mod for a long time, i was making sigs =/. Well here it is. I'm gonna tell you now the biggest bullshit i been through. I seriously brushed, erased, and used magnetic tool 100+ times. I'm not being sarcastic, SERIOUSLY!
Using crazyquinn9 template http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...liek-umpz.html as a reference, I decided to make my own, but Mario!

PRESS THANKS IF YOU LIKED IT AND FOR THE HARD ASS BS WORK!

So ya here it is:
Virustotal. MD5: 78c941d6eb63423a1542fcbd6fa68d98
Inject to GUNS_T_PV_SMG.zipattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Very Excellent Mod You Have MAN!!
I like it, but Mario looks weird. Good job, approved.
/yea
haha thanks soso, well that was like the quickest approval ever. what you you mean by mario looks wierd? i do think he is too like by the colors or not fitting?
Quote Originally Posted by NgoTheGreat View Post
haha thanks soso, well that was like the quickest approval ever. what you you mean by mario looks wierd? i do think he is too like by the colors or not fitting?
I think that the normal colors would have been better.
/yea
YAY!!!!!!!!
MAMA MIA!!
hmm ya i tried that but look wierd looks like a nooby copy and paste lol.. hmm ill keep that in mind next time
i want a yoshi one with brighter colors
=D
LOL noob55 i was actually thinking about that! I'll make one!
Nice job man. :3
I was thinking of doing more of these kinds of mods.
ggogogogo
make me one
=D
Looks pretty cool,
i wish you could see mario better though
XD
Lol nice mod! WTF is mario doing looking so rapey at the star?
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Lol nice mod! WTF is mario doing looking so rapey at the star?
lol haha no idea

Thx guys, ya i think i should of made mario brighter you wanna make me go make and do it, anyway making one a yoshi for noob555 hopefully better!
This looks Great i am going to use forShow :P
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?