Thumbs up-Gh0st-™ L96A1 Siberian Camo + Sound

PollDo you like the mod?
15 votes
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
-Gh0st-™ L96A1 Siberian Camo + Sound + Hex Edit
So this took me a while, figuring out were to put the camo, and getting the firing sound.

This mod is my version of the Black ops L96A1 with Siberian Camo. I changed the dull and boring Ca L96A1 sounds with the new black ops L96A1 firing sound and i made it Semi Auto.

Mod includes:
-Siberian Camo
-New epic sounds
-Semi auto

So here it is:


SS:



Video:



VirusScan:

VirusTotal

VirusJotti

If you download this You better Thank and Rep. Trust me if you don't im gonna hunt you down.
-Gh0st-™ L96A1 Siberian Camo + Sounds.rarattachment deleted · 85 downloads before removal
Camo looks darn great on scope and silencer, though it's a bit un-compatible with the rest of the gun, never played BO, so i don't know. Good job anyways, waiting to hear the sounds.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Camo looks darn great on scope and silencer, though it's a bit un-compatible with the rest of the gun, never played BO, so i don't know. Good job anyways, waiting to hear the sounds.
Wow that was fast. Yay about 15 mins till vid uploads and the new sound is great.
Thx
Well, i would use this if i got L9, but i don't like L9. I would use it to make mods tho, but not use it to kill. I use M107.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Well, i would use this if i got L9, but i don't like L9. I would use it to make mods tho, but not use it to kill. I use M107.
Same here not really a L9 fan.
But since i'm a nx whore i use M200 Ghillie and TPG1 Pro, Perm M200 Ghillie Ftw.
What the fuck is that.
That is disgusting.
Whats with the circles dont remember those :/
nice btw dont use L9 tho
Scope camo rocks but the base camo, it's 6/10 and cool sounds
I really like this, I think Ill use
P.O.S.
nuf said.
do wnat help with ur next mod?
u can use my skins with ur edits and sounds
lol at poll, no options saying i dun really like it or anything like that.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?