Thumbs up-Gh0st-™ M16A3 to MP7 Steel Full Mod

PollDo you like the mod?
81 votes
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
-Gh0st-™ M16A3 to MP7 Steel Full Mod
This mod was requested by xfiredoomx

Quote Originally Posted by xfiredoomx View Post
I think this would be a brilliant idea. I'd love if it is a FULL mod, not cross mod. So Gh0st, if your reading this, please make it! Again i appreciate it if you make a full mod/cross mod.
So here you go buddy


This Mod Includes:

-M16A3 to MP7 Steel
-Texture
-Sounds
-Kill Message
-Item Image

SS:










Video:


VirusScan:


VirusTotal
VirusJotti


INSTRUCTIONS IS INCLUDED WITH DOWNLOAD!


Thanks & Rep would be appreciated if you download.

ENJOY!
-Gh0st-™ M16A3 to MP7 Steel Full Mod.rarattachment deleted · 553 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
WRONG
THAT'S MP7 STEEL
HE WANTED MP7 MOD STEEL
OMFG!!!!!!
You serious?!?!?!?!?
I thought MP7 Steel.
plz approve, this is really cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Nice work
/approved
thanks for completing my request so quick
Wow, looks really nice
why are u releasing so many crappy mods. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by joeh1cks View Post
why are u releasing so many crappy mods. lol.
Lets see you do better.
Does it have same damage ?
Like the real 1
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
Does it have same damage ?
Like the real 1
Well, duh, have you forgotten?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Well, duh, have you forgotten?
Yep
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post


Yep

No wonder all of us looked down upon you
I Want This Mod BUt i CAnt but it in my ca folder ima [nooB] help

I Want This Mod BUt i CAnt but it in my ca folder ima [nooB] help
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?