PostSimple Shader Pack

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Simple Shader Pack
This is my simple shader mod pack:

It contains
  • Inverse Colour
  • Crosshairs
  • Zoom
  • Sobel Mix


All of the mods except for the inverse colour mod, have variables at the top of the file that you can edit to change the effects of each shader. This requires extracting the files from the rez and re-inserting them back after each edit or using the folder method (which I recommend to use!).

How To install:
  • Extract the zip file
  • Copy the shader mod rez file you want into the Combat Arms / Game Folder
  • Backup SHADERS REZ (eg renaming to SHADERS_BKUP . REZ)
  • Rename the shader mod to SHADERS . REZ
  • Start the game
  • Go into options and make sure the 'Shaders' and 'Bloom' option are turned ON, otherwise it won't use them
  • Enjoy


Note: If you reverse engineer these or use them as a base for your own mods, you must give credit.

Screenshots:

Inverse Colour:


Crosshair:


Zoom (Dwarf Mod not included):


Sobel Mix:


Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
SimpleShaderPack.zipattachment deleted · 228 downloads before removal
Inverse Color is Cool .
yr fking awesome
thanks
Zoom mod is the perfect mod!
dude wtf nice
u said crosshairs as multy or only knife?
this looks awsome
nice job
are u able to make night vision?
I like sobel.
Great job, I am glad you decided to release.

I see what I was doing wrong, I was in fx and ps... lol that was stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by yodaliketaco View Post
Great job, I am glad you decided to release.
I was hoping people would learn to do by themselves...

Hopefully people will be able to figure it out once they get these.
Quote Originally Posted by Drigien View Post
I was hoping people would learn to do by themselves...

Hopefully people will be able to figure it out once they get these.
Yeah I already know what I was doing wrong without even downloading this. This is very well done. I will probably use your sobel shader mod, and add my own crosshair. (I have my own design thought out)

I haven't really been playing combat arms though. I just got gran turismo 5... I am going to have to start modding again.
By the way, I finally figured out long reach. I've been using long reach with g36e, there is always one on the ground in snow valley...
can sumone pls approve this? WAHHH
it looks pretty cool >_>
all are EPIC!

omg dont leave us

i love sobel so much

thanked and repped!!!
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?