Knife to light saber (super knife)
okay so in here im including an application that has a mod for the knife that when you use right click you have a super knife! I found this on another site so yes i am leeching it and on the other site they didnt say who it was leeched from so credits to who ever made this.
** this does have a refrence to mpgh so it is possible to have came from here
video:
Instructions:
run the program.
select next
Lightsaber Mod -next
Choose where to export the files and hit install
Press finish
Run patcher- yes
only select yes on the lightsaber title and the super light saber. say no the the rest
Now run game and u have a super knife


Features:
Right click super knife (sometimes disconnects. use modestly)
left click regular knife (but its acctually a light saber of course)
Credits:
To those who made this and deserve the credit.
**NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VIDEO I TOOK
*******I DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK FOR EVERY1 BUT I DID MY INSTRUCTIONS THAT I LEECHED AND THEN I DID THE UNINSTALL OPTION AND I GET A PINK/PURPLE LIGHTSABER WITH A RIGHT CLICK SUPER KNIFE. THIS SUPER KNIFE IS SLOWER BUT DOESNT DISCONNECT
Thats all folks




@Disturbed
@AVGN
@Liz
** this does have a refrence to mpgh so it is possible to have came from here
video:
Instructions:
run the program.
select next
Lightsaber Mod -next
Choose where to export the files and hit install
Press finish
Run patcher- yes
only select yes on the lightsaber title and the super light saber. say no the the rest
Now run game and u have a super knife



Features:
Right click super knife (sometimes disconnects. use modestly)
left click regular knife (but its acctually a light saber of course)
Credits:
To those who made this and deserve the credit.
**NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VIDEO I TOOK
*******I DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK FOR EVERY1 BUT I DID MY INSTRUCTIONS THAT I LEECHED AND THEN I DID THE UNINSTALL OPTION AND I GET A PINK/PURPLE LIGHTSABER WITH A RIGHT CLICK SUPER KNIFE. THIS SUPER KNIFE IS SLOWER BUT DOESNT DISCONNECT
Thats all folks




@Disturbed
@AVGN
@Liz
