M32 (Rapid draw, Rapid fire, Rapid reload)

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Only useful for QR whores as usual
Sould have competed in last months motm
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Sould have competed in last months motm
I should haveD:

Never thought about competing, I would join in with this MOTM but I hate texture modding, I have no skill at it lol

Though maybe next month if it has something that I feel I can do
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Lawl but it makes it more fun when everything is rapid

Though yes it can get you banned, so use noob accounts



Thanks, didn't realize thatXD
OMG i knew something you didnt *WIN*
Quote Originally Posted by emlorp View Post
OMG i knew something you didnt *WIN*
Lawl and what would that be

That post was originally for nighthawk
the fact you didnt seem to realize they still see you reload therefore you cant deal dmg to them
@LawlFaceXD
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Lawl but it makes it more fun when everything is rapid

Though yes it can get you banned, so use noob accounts



Thanks, didn't realize thatXD
banned by gamelog or banned when some own fraps you ?
Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
banned by gamelog or banned when some own fraps you ?
Banned if someone catches you, so they would have to fraps you real fast.

Though even then, if they caught you, you may not get banned.

People send and report hackers all the time, I shift, which is a glitch, and I have been frapsed and reported so many times that I can't even count and I still aint bannedXD

So it all depends on luck, though if they just report you for modding without visual proof, chances are your safe
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?