Corner glitch without error

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Corner glitch without error
Found a way to corner glitch without the error popping up. All you do is get into the corner really fast. As soon as your screen stops shaking and your in, press crouch. Here's a video showing how to do it.



All credits goes to me i guess.
gay video!!!!!
jking, it pretty good
but people might already know it
Oh wow. I'm going to try this out soon.
yay two comments

If it works for you, don't forget to press thanks
ill try that out...to see if it works lol
thx for posting
that owns thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Quote Originally Posted by crosscom09 View Post
that owns thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Np, glad i can help
i could've swore i found it 1st which was yesterday.. (ign : _PaRaDoX_ )
in some glitching room..

w/e
I found it out yesterday too, but it was really late at night, so I had to make the video today.
not bad .. not bad at all
It really does not matter Who finds it First, as long as some people are happy Glitching, it's all good.

-[Greengo]-
yahhhhhhhhhhhhh >DDDD vERY NICE
I told you guys! It works!!
I thought this was common sense LOL, I knew this the second the patch came out since you get the error while your walking halfway in an object. I guess people really need videos to explain everything nowadays. xD
wow

time for the next training
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?