LightbulbKicka$$ MW2 Background Music Compolation (Volumes 1-5) with more to come!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Kicka$$ MW2 Background Music Compolation (Volumes 1-5) with more to come!
Hey Hey Hey. This is a compolation of all the background music i've made so far. These all work I hope You find something you like! Instructions are in the links.

Volume 1 (Rock)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...ume1-rock.html

Volume 2 (Rap)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...lume2-rap.html

Volume 3 (Metal)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...me3-metal.html

Volume 4 (Eminem)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...e4-eminem.html

Volume 5(Gorillaz)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...ml#post2256889

Feel Free to request what you want I will do my best to find and post it for you!

Thanx to MPGH for an awsome Game hacking forum!
If you want me to add anything to it, VM me, because after 24 hours you won't be able to edit you post.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
If you want me to add anything to it, VM me, because after 24 hours you won't be able to edit you post.
AHHH I hate that rule.
I wish it could be taken off for certain threads. Like stickys.
Gorillaz FTW!!! i love em ^^
sorry guy's i got board with this. if you want songs i will make them and post in reply. but i'm on to textures. So if you want it i will still do it. Just let me know

ADHD BAD
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?