SPOILER ALERT! COMBAT AXE ROYAL DRAGON!!!!
SPOILER ALERT! COMBAT AXE ROYAL DRAGON!!!!
already got it in the rez files...
EDIT: \rez\UI\ItemIcon\ItemIcon_943.tga
EDIT: \rez\UI\ItemIcon\ItemIcon_943.tga
I wonder when there gonna release a gp melee weapon
^^ That Shit... z8 ain't never going to make a gp melee weapon.
But I've Already got the weapon on CF PH Rez Modding Still Works There![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
But I've Already got the weapon on CF PH Rez Modding Still Works There
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
wow............................................... ....................
Nice find 

Z8sucks at meeles y u no make gp ones even zo r not permanent
NICE I'm getting this with my other royals 

Meh, they need to add other perm combat weapons to coupon shop again. I already have reg cmb axe so I probably won't try to get it.
Who cares? another zp probably not perm weapon
yay, cause i would love to pay about 100k to try to win a new skin for a weapon i already have
It's kind of boring. We need a new sort of skin... Royal Dragon is a name that is common now lol.
omg nice i cant wait for it
Similar Threads
CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingCOMBAT AXE RED DRAGON MOD
11 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items[RED ALERT]Combat Arms Account Selling IssueAL 0 CrossFire Discussionswhich is bettar (combat axe - shovel )
25 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsCF account FIRST LIEUTENANT 2 - M4a1 Custom - Combat axe - ak silver - mp5adv andmorePK 5 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingThe oldskool Combat Axe For KnifeAD 11
