Flash Bug - Update

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Flash Bug - Update
Servers will be down on the 19/02/2011 at 11:03PM EST time For 30 minutes.

YAY, they going to fix the flash bug now.

Crossfire Server Status: Crossfire Server status!

CrossFire Server Status: Online
Crossfire Login Status: Online

Mutant client crashing: Fixed.
GP issues: Fixed.
Disconnect errors: Fixed.
Flash Bug error: Fixing Now.
NicE To Say This
OMFG, thanks for information. I thought I was banned... Now I know the servers are down.

Thanks again!
The servers are back!

You can play now! Enjoy!
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
The servers are back!

You can play now! Enjoy!

They are down again..

Ohh Thaaanks ;D
Yeah, its down...
Well, i think that cuz when u played as mutation it said it detected hack and it closes your cf.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Servers will be down on the 19/02/2011 at 11:03PM EST time For 30 minutes.

YAY, they going to fix the flash bug now.

Crossfire Server Status: Crossfire Server status!ⓘ

CrossFire Server Status: Online

Mutant client crashing: Fixed.
GP issues: Fixed.
Disconnect errors: Fixed.
Flash Bug error: Fixing Now.
It's Still Offline
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post


It's Still Offline

It was for some minutes online...
But they are down again.
The Login server is Offline.

Everything else is working.
I want to play I'm bored
no more posts about this bec.i got boored from z8 games :@
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?