Screenshot Of The Week; Do you ever feel...

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Screenshot Of The Week; Do you ever feel...


Do you ever feel like...

Someone's watching you?

[Ghost Mode]




Before Submitting



Screenshot Of The Week Outline - CrossFire General - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hackingⓘ


Before you submit an entry for this week's Screenshot contest, you must read the Outline post, as you will be held accountable for understanding the rules. If You have a comment or question Please post in the Outline Thread, Not here.


This is for entries only


To Submit



To submit Simply follow this format;


• Screenshot I

• Screenshot II

• How It Relates To The Theme / Story Of the Screenshot

Ghost Mode

Ghost Mode Kills
Ghost Mode Hacks
Ghost Mode Glitches
Ghost Mode Montages
Ghost Mode Poses

Etc...


Videos are allowed!

________



Contest Ends March 11th 12 AM




PST: Pacific Standard Time* (USA & Canada). What's the time now? / PDT in Summerⓘ


Good Luck!

4 or more people must enter per week.
Screen I :

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2...1103040003.png

story: 1st time i didn't get kicked whith 20+ stats
how its conected to theme: I know some 1 was wathing me but i kill em


Screen II :

Story: 18/0 stats i was killing polish ppls ... sorry NOOB polish ppls whith colt xD
how its conected to theme: its ghost mode huh ? xD when i was taking this SS some 1 was bahind me
In the future please hold all topic discussions in the Outline thread - This makes it more difficult to look at the entries only;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...k-outline.html

Also, I edited my post sorry for the errors, In the future you may just want to PM/VM lol.

4 More Days
Get those Ghost Mode Screenshots In!
So...

1st.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3...1103090000.png

2nd



Storys:

1st
I killed 4 ghost this round...
And the last one I knifed...
It was a Lieutenant Colonel

2nd
I thought it would be time for my first video entrie...

I heard the ghost jumped behind the box...
So I killed him

And...
The song fits to me..
Because I lost my skills... I farmed to much.
And now... I'm coming home, I'll get my skills back
Great entries so far! Remember we need 4 People to enter per week, And this is an extremely user friendly theme, Ghost mode!
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Great entries so far! Remember we need 4 People to enter per week, And this is an extremely user friendly theme, Ghost mode!
I'll enter, I'm just ill so I can't really get to play.-.-
My entries [both are related to gm pwnage]:
ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ
Second :
ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ

I am not hacking.
-also this the first time when im in at screenshot contest , i know my pics aren't too good but i tryed for the first time
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
My entries [both are related to gm pwnage]:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Second :


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am not hacking.
-also this the first time when im in at screenshot contest , i know my pics aren't too good but i tryed for the first time
Are you stresskind?
If yes... I already played with you
If not... I didn't
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
Are you stresskind?
If yes... I already played with you
If not... I didn't
yes its me xD but i play on this account since 2-3 weeks
1st.



2nd.



story 1- i made this to prove i dont hack in gm

story 2- showing how i play gm without hacks.
Images
Hey I'am Joining This Too Hard Luck because i'am here


First Image:




Second:





Story:
First:A SPOP Ghost Trying To Kill The GR But They Pwn her
Second:When The Mission Failed he Is Going Go Take His Revenge

Hope I Win!!
Gyongytyuk's entry
First picture:
Accidentally pushed tru wall, and killed by death barrier
Shit happens
Second picture:
Oh wait what? Guuys Guuys I'm not invisible!!!

and
A video (made by me of course), showing a cool frag in HakenkreuzGM:
and some bonus, which is not for the competition, but for showing you guys.
so:
again, pushed tru wall
2:cool stat (i joined 4-5 rounds before the SS was taken)
3:
MORE STAT
this is actually a happy moment because i could play through the whole match ,and not being kicked.
OOOOOkay thats it guys
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
First picture:
Accidentally pushed tru wall, and killed by death barrier
Shit happens
Second picture:
Oh wait what? Guuys Guuys I'm not invisible!!!

and
A video (made by me of course), showing a cool frag in HakenkreuzGM:YouTube - [CF] GM SHORT
and some bonus, which is not for the competition, but for showing you guys.
so:
again, pushed tru wall
2:cool stat (i joined 4-5 rounds before the SS was taken)
3:
MORE STAT
this is actually a happy moment because i could play through the whole match ,and not being kicked.
OOOOOkay thats it guys
I know your ingame name now...
I'll stalk you
xD
Joke...

Nice entries
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
I know your ingame name now...
I'll stalk you
xD
Joke...

Nice entries
whahahahahaha
no but seriously
wanna play together?
I have the worst weapons
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?