PS3 Modding Service [ GTA 5 & COD GHOST]

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
PS3 Modding Service [ GTA 5 & COD GHOST]
Hello, im offering my service to people for those 2 games only, here are my packages including prices and what you will get:



Silver package (GTA):
Money: ( 1 - $500000000 )

Rank: ( 1 - 500 )

Price: (10$ Paypal)


Gold Package ( GTA ):


Money: ( 1 - 1000000000 )

Rank : ( 1- 1000 )

Price: ( 15$ Paypal )



COD GHOST:

Silver Package:

Any prestige

All Perks class

Price( 10$ Paypal )

Gold Package:

Any Prestige

All Perks class

Minigun

Stat change (Manually)

Price: ( 15$ Paypal)


For more information or see anything you like just PM me or add me on PSN: imagta5god or ShutChoDumbAzzUp.

These are the cheapest prices out their guys, this is a pretty good deal.
Why money are you sellfish?
I am bookmarkin this thread for later when I have more money. Thanks for the service OP
Any vouches? / This guy trusted?

EDIT:

I am probably going to do this after Christmas, I have a busy timetable this week.
I would like to buy a Gold Package for Cod Ghost from you.. Please Pm me when you're online so we can discuss about it. Thanks
P.s i added you on psn on ur both account my psn is: MharMii15
Is there a possibility that you could add a couple days onto my account? I am 7th prestige with 2 days of gameplay.. would like to get 5 more added if possible!! Thanks.. PSN : BRANTINA / Won't ask for anything else
If you have time, can you PLEASE do a quick stat change to my account. I dont have anyway of repaying you so i hope you can do a random person a kind favor?
Are you still doing this?
Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post
Are you still doing this?
Add my skype: bendrink
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post

Add my skype: bendrink
I´ve add you on skype & "ShutChoDumbAzzUp" on psn
im interested..in gold package. pm me pl or add email raimundo-miguelhotmail.com . tnks
Do not trust DenialS. I was scammed at the end. Replies when he wants and the service was not complete. I complained and he reset my entire COD account (fresh start like I just the bought the game). Never explained why and stop responding to my msgs. Kept asking for money. He took my money and ran.

His name Ben Mackey
yo im interested in GTA 5
added you on PSN both accounts
Dont waste your time. There are better people that do it cheaper.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?