[Tutorial][All Drives]How to Flash Your 360 Drive

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
[Tutorial][All Drives]How to Flash Your 360 Drive
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Here's an easy tutorial on how. Simple PDF. Requires Adobe Acrobat to open.

The file is now attached.
jftut1.3.8.pdf.zipattachment deleted · 195 downloads before removal
Have u used this Guide??
Yup. I used it to flash my 360.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Yup. I used it to flash my 360.
does it working good?? If yes im maybe going to use it to :P
HEY THE PDF IS GONE..

can you find it and repost please?

what exactly does flashing do?

I dont really consider this a bump because there is so little activity here. kthx
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
HEY THE PDF IS GONE..

can you find it and repost please?

what exactly does flashing do?

I dont really consider this a bump because there is so little activity here. kthx
it makes you play burned Games on your Xbox360 and it BANS your xbox
Quote Originally Posted by lol200 View Post
it makes you play burned Games on your Xbox360 and it BANS your xbox
it doesn't ban your xbox. Get your facts right.
Flashing your xbox can take 2-3 minutes, depending on your skill level with this type of modding, and your xbox. It allows you to play my uploaded games, but as you know, this is pirating copyrighted works. So it is illegal.
And since its illegal, MS has been working on ways to detect your modded xbox, (which hasn't been that successful) and to ban you.
You can play online in all of these games. You can do EVERYTHING if they're stealth-patched and verified.

You CAN get banned, but the chances are slim. I've had a modded xbox and have been playing online since the dawn of xbox live, and I'm still not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


it doesn't ban your xbox. Get your facts right.
Flashing your xbox can take 2-3 minutes, depending on your skill level with this type of modding, and your xbox. It allows you to play my uploaded games, but as you know, this is pirating copyrighted works. So it is illegal.
And since its illegal, MS has been working on ways to detect your modded xbox, (which hasn't been that successful) and to ban you.
You can play online in all of these games. You can do EVERYTHING if they're stealth-patched and verified.

You CAN get banned, but the chances are slim. I've had a modded xbox and have been playing online since the dawn of xbox live, and I'm still not banned.

You admitted it with a xbox gamertag.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
You admitted it with a xbox gamertag.
I didn't admit a thing.
Just because my profile says XBL, there's no proof that is me. That means i could go on any site and place an enemy of mine's XBL gamertag.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


I didn't admit a thing.
Just because my profile says XBL, there's no proof that is me. That means i could go on any site and place an enemy of mine's XBL gamertag.
my friend flashed his xbox and he get banned?/
if you just stealth burn all games in alkhol 120% you will not get banned
I'm not flaming you Kilian but I'm pretty sure you leeched this as I saw this on another site. But nevertheless it's still a good guide
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
I'm not flaming you Kilian but I'm pretty sure you leeched this as I saw this on another site. But nevertheless it's still a good guide
dude. Its JungleFlasher's tutorial. Duh I got it from them.
What am i going to do? post a link to their site?
What part of "I'm not flaming you Kilian" did you not understand? I'm just saying, it's not like a filing a law suit for plagiarism
LOL i love u man!! but can u send us some links (some how) to find games to burn and stoff :/
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?