Unpacking crossfire.exe

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Unpacking crossfire.exe
Before I could unpack crossfire.exe. But now it doesn't work any more.

I have now kernel detective, I hide KD from xtrap by using a rootkit. But kernel detective doesn't see crossfire any more.

Xtrap detects KD with out rootkit.
crossfire.exe is a hidden process. search on google fidding hidden process with kernal detective
I downloaded a tool that detects hidden proccess, but crosfire is visable.

With other tools;


Dumping process 3604 (crossfire.exe) to
c:\teste.exe...
The process (crossfire.exe) could not be dumped.
Access is denied.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner>

Or:
Error: Unable to read process memory
Minitutorial:

1. Open crossfire.exe, you can see this:

2. Open ollybg and attach crossfire.exe:

3. right click => view => crossfi:

4. done, you can see the text strings:

press thanks
Yep, i had a question on the old source code post about the Dll But i guess you cant unpack it huh.

Well Thanks For Trying, Hope You Can Find Another way to Unpack
thanks that helped
lol nice help for me thx all xD
yeah...
imma try this one
overdrivejt & lauwy
just wondering if you guys cant teach me how to code cf hacks
i already know basic C++ and im a fast learner so plz pm if you can
then maybe i can actually use the tut in this thread...xD
I can help you,
Becouse now you need to learn D3D. And I also need to learn D3D :$

So we can help each other
Hmm i am making a hotkey hook with xp bypass :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?