Login Packet Server Response Analyz

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Login Packet Server Response Analyz
Hello guys,
For those of you who want to make their own cf server you have to know somethings...


First: The CF packets use this architecture:

Code:
0xF1 (size of message : 2 bytes) (header of msg : 2 bytes) 00 (data : size of message) 0xf2
example:
Code:
F1 B4 00 00 01 00 (180 bytes here) F2
so...

F1 - means begin packet
B4 00 is inverted size of the packet so in normal way it is 0x00B4 in decimal: 180... NOTE in these 180 bytes the F1, B4, 00, 00, 01, 00 and F2 bytes are not included so the whole packet has 187 bytes.

2nd and 3td bytes are the B4 00 - size

4th and 5th bytes are 00 01 - the header

6th is 00 - spacer

after that the 180 bytes came...

and the last byte is F2 - end of packet


Second: When you try to login the client send to server you id and pass so the server respond the client a specific packet... this packets holds information if you login is successful or not, your ingame name, and server names... probably other things too i think it can hold ban time but not sure...



Third: Here i will only discuss the place where the packet says if your login was a success or not. So:

in this packet the first byte after the spacer (means that this is the 7th byte from the packet) is holding the login state (success, unsuccess and so on)

so this is the things i got (in left you see value of that byte, in right you see the message the client is showing you):

Code:
0x00 - No message means login successful
0x01 - "Unknown Error Happened Exiting Game"
0x02 - "This account is logged in already. Would you like to log in again ?"
0x03 - "Connection Expired"
0x04 - "Wrong username or password"
0x05 - "failed to connect to server"
0x06 - normal login but after that it asks for new ingame name
0x07 - "You cannot access the test server"
0x08 - "This is not latest version of Cross Fire"
0x09 - time ban ("Your account is banned for X days, Y hours, Z hours")
0x0B - "Your account is permanent blocked"
0x0C - "The service is not available in your region"



Press thanks if you like or use... I logged each value munually. Have fun !
Thanks for the messages id. I didn't have time to improve the login server as I'm working on the item shop.
As of now the item shop works really well. I even got the time to make the udp game server working but I didn't do much reversing on this part. I'm still having some prob with sending packets thru udp server.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
Thanks for the messages id. I didn't have time to improve the login server as I'm working on the item shop.
As of now the item shop works really well. I even got the time to make the udp game server working but I didn't do much reversing on this part. I'm still having some prob with sending packets thru udp server.
can you come online on msn i have to ask you something about the servers' names
Maybe going to use this. Thank you.
so old info, in december 2012 i try write server emulation. I make 100% login server and 70% game server, but i now i have no time to write
@kmanev073: I'm online right now. I'll be waiting for u but don't get on too late. I won't be online on the afternoon.
@CrazyFrost: I got really far too but the UDP Game Server will be the hardest part of the server emulator to make.
I got only the first packet on join for Ingame Server. I'll have to reverse it using my second computer.
UltraPGNoob, yeah, UDP protocol more hard than TCP in lobby )
Some screenshot from my server emulator

d634ffb3491a.jpg134 KB · 97 downloads
@CrazyFrost: You have done it on cf ph. I've done it on cf eu. I made a small db on it. I'm still writing the item list table but there's way too much items.
@CrazyFrost: Oh my bad I confused with cf ph because of the blue crystal weps
Nah making server emulators is hard but it's really good when you finish it.

EDIT: Here's the complete item list for crossfire europe. It's a bit modified because I started to patch the items to fit in my pserver.

ScreenShot for attachment:


Virus Scans for attachment:
- itemids_weapon.txt - Jotti's malware scan
- itemids_weapon.txt MD5:72ebd30a8ce76786d959eb6ebf3040e8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
itemids_weapon.txt80 KB · 38 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
@UltraPGNoob
good job!
you bad russian boy good job
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us