Loadlib by Nik0815 (And how to use it)
I wanted to release my loadlib for dumping CShell.dll
Tutorial:
- Put the Loadlib.exe in your CF folder
- Start it
- Install the plugin PE Dumper in Ollydbg (Attachment)
- Start Ollydbg
- Attach -> Loadlib.exe
- View -> Module -> CShell.dll
- Click on Plugins -> PE Dumper -> Make dump of process
- Save the dumped CShell.dll
- DONE!
Now how to use it:
- Open Ollydbg
- Open -> DumpedCShell.dll
- Search for all referenced text strings
- Search for text -> ReloadAnimRatio
- Click on it
- Now look for 101EBB2E . D998 3C0C0000 FSTP DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+C3C]
- In C++:
- So C3C is the offset
- Before you can use the offset you have to find the WeaponMgr Pointer
VT:
Loadlib by Nik0815.rar : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/e...23e1/analysis/
Loadlib by Nik0815.exe : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/c...253e/analysis/
Ollydbg: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/7...1f72/analysis/
PE Dumper(Plugin) : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8...4fbf/analysis/
Creditz:
- Me (Coding)
- [I]fLuX (Helping)
-------------------------
Hope I could help you
bye.
Tutorial:
- Put the Loadlib.exe in your CF folder
- Start it
- Install the plugin PE Dumper in Ollydbg (Attachment)
- Start Ollydbg
- Attach -> Loadlib.exe
- View -> Module -> CShell.dll
- Click on Plugins -> PE Dumper -> Make dump of process
- Save the dumped CShell.dll
- DONE!
Now how to use it:
- Open Ollydbg
- Open -> DumpedCShell.dll
- Search for all referenced text strings
- Search for text -> ReloadAnimRatio
- Click on it
- Now look for 101EBB2E . D998 3C0C0000 FSTP DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+C3C]
- In C++:
Code:
#define WeaponMgr 0x0000000 #define NoReload 0xC3C
- Before you can use the offset you have to find the WeaponMgr Pointer
VT:
Loadlib by Nik0815.rar : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/e...23e1/analysis/
Loadlib by Nik0815.exe : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/c...253e/analysis/
Ollydbg: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/7...1f72/analysis/
PE Dumper(Plugin) : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8...4fbf/analysis/
Creditz:
- Me (Coding)
- [I]fLuX (Helping)
-------------------------
Hope I could help you
bye.


