LoadLibrary and stufz.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
LoadLibrary and stufz.
Just bored whit C++, nothing to do, just post this, can be usefull (if you enable manifest).

i made 2.

One for District 187 and one for Crossfire (works for any game that client dll is CShell.dll).

what is new in that shit ? well, you will see what happens when the .exe don't find the handle dll our fail in other stuffz.

PS: I finded that "new" in MSDN.

scans:

[d187¹ⓘ] [d187²ⓘ]
[cf¹ⓘ] [cf²ⓘ]

credits:

@microsoft..
HardAPI_CF&CA_mpgh.net.rar8 KB · 152 downloads Scanning…
HardAPI_D187_mpgh.net.rar8 KB · 98 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
Just bored whit C++, nothing to do, just post this, can be usefull (if you enable manifest).

i made 2.

One for District 187 and one for Crossfire (works for any game that client dll is CShell.dll).

what is new in that shit ? well, you will see what happens when the .exe don't find the handle dll our fail in other stuffz.

PS: I finded that "new" in MSDN.

scans:

[d187¹ⓘ] [d187²ⓘ]
[cf¹ⓘ] [cf²ⓘ]

credits:

@microsoft..
As this Cross Fire section , i am sure District 187 API is really unusable for Cross Fire and there's already section for it.
Approved //
Thanks for sharing.
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Do you even understund what he's saying?
No.
can u add me on skype my name is SHER SHER plz add me so u can give me the hack that way coz my donwloading dont work
So how do you use this? o.0
Also what does it do?
I get this error message when I double click the downloaded file "The Program can’t start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem". What should I do?
Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine View Post
I get this error message when I double click the downloaded file "The Program can’t start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem". What should I do?
same here..
hope you add tut for newbie like Me who want to learn how to code

P.S.
I really want to learn how to code for CFPH and i dont know where to start.. Theres a lot of usefull tuts here BUT im already failing at the start..
Thanks for sharing.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?