Cool[I2] Semi-Full CrossFire Log [ CharacterAdvanced, Nano, Map, Weapon, MORE ]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[I2] Semi-Full CrossFire Log [ CharacterAdvanced, Nano, Map, Weapon, MORE ]
I Am Really Bored ,,, Section Is Dying ..
Logs :
Character [Normal]
<< it's a strange log , encrypted strings , the same data !! idk that's strange !! >>
Character [Advanced]
Nano Character
Maps
Weapons [Normal One]
Weapons [ADVANCED] (FULL)
[IN ATTACHMENTS]

Btw Did Anyone See The New Strings
Enjoy, I Hope It Can Help !

Credits :
@I2espect
@mamo007
@Biesi

(U)Characters[Advanced].txt55 KB · 139 downloads Clean
(U)Characters[NORMAL].txt17 KB · 71 downloads Clean
(U)FullWeaponLog.txt862 KB · 145 downloads Clean
(U)MapLog.txt29 KB · 79 downloads Clean
(U)NanoCharactersLog.txt16 KB · 59 downloads Clean
(U)WeaponsLogger.txt138 KB · 110 downloads Clean
Good job...
Nice release, I suppose.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?