Lazy addie searth

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Lazy addie searth
Hello everyone,

I made an addy searth for the lazy ppl:
Inject lo****teem.dll into loadlib or crossfire.exe.

Searth in the CF map for Brimir.txt, open it.

Done.

(Na works 100% EU works 80%)

If you think, why does he release so less stuff.. It is becouse of the stupid MPGH rules.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
lo****teem.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
loadlib.rar - Jotti's malware scan
logsysteem.rar11 KB · 498 downloads Scanning…
loadlib.rar4 KB · 289 downloads Scanning…
Good work lauwy
Clean
~Approved
Haha, thanks
Great Work Again!

@Brimir, why don't you make a D3D hack? You have the knowledge!


Edit: Fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Great Work Again!

@Brimir, why don't you make a D3D hack? You have the knowledge!


Edit: Fixed.
becouse he is good at coding but don´t know how to hook d3d ^^ xD noo joke.. i think he is inactive to do that work
I can make a "hook", but I don't have the time to look where to hook :P and I don't know D3D

I'm indeed inactive :P haha
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I can make a "hook", but I don't have the time to look where to hook :P and I don't know D3D

I'm indeed inactive :P haha
i know that you can lauwy
Nice lauwy but too slow i already released a hack using my logger
do this too...
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
Nice lauwy but too slow i already released a hack using my logger
do this too...
I don't see a released logger
This will output the addies to a file :P
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I don't see a released logger
This will output the addies to a file :P
Him hack in hack section uses a logger
Quote Originally Posted by [G-FORCEISDEADDONTASKWHY] View Post
Him hack in hack section uses a logger
uhhhh,What?
thanks man, but not how to use
@Brimir you are laway COOL i made my first hack from one your tut 2 years ago xD i love you
Whos' laway?? He's name is lauwy.. ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?