.cfg Wallhack

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
.cfg Wallhack
Step 1 : go to your blackops folder and open players, find config_mp
Step 2 : open config_mp in notepad or any text program.
Step 3 : add the following lines somewhere into your config :
seta r_zfar "0"
seta r_zFeather "4"
seta r_znear "40"
seta r_znear_depthhack "2"
Step 4: Save your config_mp.
Step 5: Right click your config_mp and make it read only.

OR download the one I made for you...


Credits :SupernovaAO

Virusscan ; Virus totalⓘ

jOtT1ⓘ

This screenshot represent a good view of the "Hack"
1.Look at the ground
2. Look at the fence

rename this to config_mp.txtattachment deleted · 1,435 downloads before removal
You gonna post a Screen shot?
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
You gonna post a Screen shot?
Yes I will...
instruction video
Oh Nice I Like It I Hope It Works
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333


edit: this didnt work for me. Ill try one more time.

edit: works for me now
Can you explain what you did?
Make sure that its set to read only or it probably wont work.
If not it gets overwritten when you launch
/fixed [Release] tag.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
/fixed [Release] tag.
Thanks I forgot that
works, but i think its easier without it :P
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?