If it makes any difference, I can confirm that translation. @Ravallo
Egyptain hacker hacked my Fox account (Full story)
Well ty for helping me guys, the only thing i can do now is to wait about a week or so, so Dave can investigate on this...
well @FoxALT I somehow had this deep feeling inside that you aren't a scammer. After all, no one would simply f*ck up his well-known reputation
And I''d be more than glad to help you out either in translation or contacting the guy who stole your account.
DarkLordXYZ here.
And I''d be more than glad to help you out either in translation or contacting the guy who stole your account.DarkLordXYZ here.
EDIT: LOOKS LIKE U ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY
MY THREAD IN PVT REPORT BEFORE WEEKS WHEN FOX (HACKER) STARTED SCAMMING:.
@..x_X_x..@-Spy- (Prof link)
he is my old friend and he told me that he wants to register again with a new account without being banned and he wants to stay legit, or else he'll spread the RAT.
He was telling me he is coding RAT before 4 months and he finished them, he is the guy who hacked Temperrr MPGH, hacked many person's accounts before 2 months, now he hacked @Fox 's account, and RAT's are not detected by all antiviruses.
Proof one , proof two , proof three , proof four
Q - Whats RAT?
A - A RAT is also a shortcut called Remote Administrator Tool. It is mostly used for malicious purposes, such as controlling PC's, stealing victims data, deleting or editing some files. You can only infect someone by sending him file called Server and they need to click it.
Q - How they work?
A - Some RATs can spread over P2P file sharing programs(uTorrent, Pirate Bay etc.), Forum downloads, Messangers spams(MSN, Skype, AIM etc.).
Q - What can RAT do?
A - Here is list of basic features: • Manage files
• Control web browser(Change homepage, open site etc.)
• Get system informations(OS Version, AV name, Ram Memory, Computer name etc.)
• Get passwords, credit card numbers or private data etc.
• View and remote control desktop
• Record camera & sound
• Control mouse
• Delete, rename, download, upload or move files
Q - Legal or illegal?
A - Well some RATs are legal, and some are not. Legal are the one without backdoor left, and they have abillity to close connection anytime. Illegal are used for hacking and they can steal data(Credit Cards, Passwords, private data etc.).
Legal: (I cant state more than TV, there are a lot illegal ones too, not posting in pub)
- TeamViewer - Access any remote computer via Internet just like sitting in front of it - even through firewalls.
RAT can be attached to injector, loader or any others too.
---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------
/Truestory Scammer is scammed by a scammer lol, and Menteses also wanted to look trusted by buying a donator status for 25$ and scamming lot.Well Proton ty so much for helping me alot, and also to all my suporters, but I'm still waiting for @Dave84311 to investigate this. ty once again
---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------
Docen or Menteses didn't scam me, his friend scammed him and attemped to fake accusate me. Now he's banned, thank god
Now that ****** Silverz scammed me 24$ on paypal
---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------
Docen or Menteses didn't scam me, his friend scammed him and attemped to fake accusate me. Now he's banned, thank god
Now that ****** Silverz scammed me 24$ on paypal
He showed me some proofs when Im on mobile, but it was after Fox got his accounts back, if not I could have even logged in to fox's MSN, facebook and paypal.
And to take credit why would he tell me daily that RAT making process is going on for 4 months ? I highly doubt that once Temperrr's account is hacked and then the hacker approved his viruses which keylogged and stole most of the member's account and even Dave made a sticky, I think he is that guy too. He had 8 crossfire accounts which are beast.
Sorry, no offence/ if i gone high./
And to take credit why would he tell me daily that RAT making process is going on for 4 months ? I highly doubt that once Temperrr's account is hacked and then the hacker approved his viruses which keylogged and stole most of the member's account and even Dave made a sticky, I think he is that guy too. He had 8 crossfire accounts which are beast.
Sorry, no offence/ if i gone high./
So why did it take you over a week to post this up? (As I remember, "Fox" said he was done with MPGH, maybe you had a change of heart?)
How do we know this isn't the hacker who allegedly hacked Fox's account?
How do we know this isn't the hacker who allegedly hacked Fox's account?
I was hacked in MSN too, but i recovered it
But how should i know if the hacker isn't using my IP?
I don't know how to proof it, since he got the IP and the IP's port...
I'm trying to change my IP from the company
*And it took me a week because i was on a new year trip + i only got back to my PC in about 7th January (school)
But how should i know if the hacker isn't using my IP?
I don't know how to proof it, since he got the IP and the IP's port...
I'm trying to change my IP from the company
*And it took me a week because i was on a new year trip + i only got back to my PC in about 7th January (school)
Any further news @Dave84311 ?
Well @Dave84311 It's been more than half of month, did you come up with a choise? I can offer myself a 1 month blacklisted even though i didn't scam...
Edit: I probably changed my IP now, so I think i'm "free" of people getting scammed from my IP
Edit: I probably changed my IP now, so I think i'm "free" of people getting scammed from my IP
Ban lifted. You have been blacklisted until I get time for a full investigation.
Investigation complete. Fox has been permanently banned.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsMaple story hacks for rs account, mine for urs
0 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsWarrock Bypass and hack for rs accountX9 5 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade View hack 4 WR account 3 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Awesome Hacks For Warrock Account 13 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsUndetected Hack For WR Account 16+
1

