SmileOutdatedsinJect mod version - auto close after injection

Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
sinJect mod version - auto close after injection
Hi there,
I modified sinner's sinJect, added a function that it'll auto close after successful injection.

Change log
[8/1, 2011]
Add: Auto close after injection.
Fix: Possible bug while get process list.
Enhance: No message box should be shown after canceled open file dialog.
Change: Updated code to Unicode code page.

Virus Scan Status:
virusscan.jotti.org

www.virscan.org
sinJect.zipattachment deleted · 11,817 downloads before removal
2 virscans.
thats cool, but all u have to do is hit alt+f4 to close fast
^
2 virus-scans of the .rar and a screenshot
Well Perx did exactly this.
Will try it out when approved I guess...
I'll post source code if it can't be approved.
Injection commonly being treated as virus.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
I'll post source code if it can't be approved.
I think it would be better if you pm'd it to Nicdel
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
I'll post source code if it can't be approved.
Injection commonly being treated as virus.
Doesnt matter. Just post 2 virscans. Source code would be even better, of course. But you can also send it to me.
Just use PerX?
PerX already includes an auto-close feature after injection.

Though, if it works and is approved. Good work.
It sounds good!!
why I cannot download this sinJect!
Quote Originally Posted by wwc111 View Post
It sounds good!!
why I cannot download this sinJect!
Has not been approved.
Nice, surely will use it.
Approved, good job.
Looks good D:

Although I'd say it just makes people more lazy =/
It's not that hard to exit after injecting :P
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Looks good D:

Although I'd say it just makes people more lazy =/
It's not that hard to exit after injecting :P
Yeah...I made it cause i'm lazy

Another reason was sometimes I turned off sound then I couldn't hear that click sound, so I didn't know the timing to close it.

I'm so lazy that I even want one click to enter game ... but too lazy to coding ...
Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?