Need help with weapons.
Hey there.
I'm new to the modded lobby scene and i am having trouble coding weapons and
perks. E.g. The Intervention is named the cheytac and the raffica is named the Beretta. Slight of hand is called quick reload or fast snipe. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me by giving me a list with all the names of the weapons and / or perks. Thanks
I'm new to the modded lobby scene and i am having trouble coding weapons and
perks. E.g. The Intervention is named the cheytac and the raffica is named the Beretta. Slight of hand is called quick reload or fast snipe. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me by giving me a list with all the names of the weapons and / or perks. Thanks


semi noob/ i cant figure out the format setup and how to get it only on some maps due to cordinations! if you can help with out judgen that would be great thanks