Arrow[Release] Terminator Invasion: T2 (MOD)

PollWhat did you think of this MOD and or Update? (only vote after testing)
49 votes
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Terminator Invasion: T2 (MOD)


New update for the terminator invasion MOD. See below for changes.
I wanted to use the original thread but I can't edit the initial post or topic.

As before, please let me know what you think about the update/mod by rating it using the poll,
and justify your rating by dropping some feedback below. Thank you.
Enjoy!




In a post-apocalyptic 2029, artificially intelligent machines seek to exterminate what is left of the human race.
John Connor, the leader of the human resistance, has gathered what is left of the human army
and leads a resistance movement against the Terminator army.
This is the final battle for the governance of planet earth.
This, is Armageddon.



- Slower movement
- SuperJump charge (limited)
- Cloak (invisibilty for 15 seconds, faster movement, uav, weapons disabled) *NEW*
- AC130 HUD
- Toggle Thermal vision *NEW*
- Super powerful: 105mm, 40mm and 25mm AC130 Guns
- Super strong: Extra health
- Malfunctions when reached critical damage, regenerates
- No radar, No killstreaks

Random screens:




- AT4 launcher (unlimited)
- Intervention thermal (headshots are 1 hit kills)
- SA80 LMG
- Permanent UAV
- Airsupport (Precision airstrike - Pavelow - Carepackage) with time intervals *NEW*
- killstreaks predator, AC130 and EMP obtainable

Random screens:





General Intro:

Note: Some things have changed since making this video.

Random Terminator gameplay (1:30):


Random Human Army gameplay (1:30):



Remember: Using any sort of hacks or mods can result in a VAC ban.
I suggest not using this with your legit MW2 copy.
I recommend using AlterIWNET instead.

1. Extract the files anywhere on your computer.
2. Run 'LoaderX.exe'
3. Press 'Auto Inject' (at the bottom you will see 'status: Searching for "Modern Warfare 2"')
4. Run Modern Warfare 2 (iw4mp.exe) (LoaderX will now say 'status: Sucesfully injected 1 DLL(s)!')
5. Force host. In console type the following commands:
party_hostmigration 0
party_connecttimeout 1
6. Have fun!
PS: This was made and tested public, there are some bugs in private games.



Virustotal

Code:
VirSCAN.org Scanned Report :
Scanned time   : 2010/07/08 22:25:24 (CEST)
Scanner results: Scanners did not find malware!
File Name      : Terminator.Invasion.T2.rar
File Size      : 93532 byte
File Type      : RAR archive data, v1d, os
MD5            : d0f13ad85849ead590287f6dd850a09b
SHA1           : b7aca95373721e94f79c6d66bc04aa39448aedf7
Online report  : http://virscan.org/report/02808cc42c5ceff14f4162b5190d4e5c.html

Scanner        Engine Ver      Sig Ver           Sig Date    Time   Scan result
a-squared      5.0.0.13        20100708022008    2010-07-08  5.73   -
AhnLab V3      2010.07.08.00   2010.07.08        2010-07-08  1.24   -
AntiVir        8.2.4.10        7.10.9.49         2010-07-08  0.34   -
Antiy          2.0.18          20100704.4829244  2010-07-04  0.02   -
Arcavir        2009            201006281601      2010-06-28  0.01   -
Authentium     5.1.1           201007081707      2010-07-08  1.48   -
AVAST!         4.7.4           100708-1          2010-07-08  0.04   -
AVG            8.5.793         271.1.1/2989      2010-07-08  0.72   -
BitDefender    7.90123.6440751 7.32681           2010-07-09  4.00   -
ClamAV         0.96.1          11327             2010-07-06  0.00   -
Comodo         4.0             5364              2010-07-08  1.74   -
CP Secure      1.3.0.5         2010.07.08        2010-07-08  0.23   -
Dr.Web         5.0.2.3300      2010.07.08        2010-07-08  8.93   -
F-Prot         4.4.4.56        20100708          2010-07-08  1.48   -
F-Secure       7.02.73807      2010.07.08.05     2010-07-08  11.33  -
Fortinet       4.1.143         12.132            2010-07-08  0.57   -
GData          21.482/21.175   20100708          2010-07-08  7.24   -
ViRobot        20100708        2010.07.08        2010-07-08  0.38   -
Ikarus         T3.1.01.84      2010.07.08.76222  2010-07-08  8.25   -
JiangMin       13.0.900        2010.07.08        2010-07-08  1.38   -
Kaspersky      5.5.10          2010.07.08        2010-07-08  0.42   -
KingSoft       2009.2.5.15     2010.7.8.18       2010-07-08  0.91   -
McAfee         5400.1158       6037              2010-07-08  17.55  -
Microsoft      1.5902          2010.07.08        2010-07-08  22.97  -
Norman         6.05.11         6.05.00           2010-07-08  8.01   -
Panda          9.05.01         2010.07.04        2010-07-04  1.89   -
Trend Micro    9.120-1004      7.294.15          2010-07-08  0.41   -
Quick Heal     11.00           2010.07.08        2010-07-08  2.00   -
Rising         20.0            22.55.03.04       2010-07-08  1.55   -
Sophos         3.09.0          4.55              2010-07-09  3.66   -
Sunbelt        3.9.2428.2      6561              2010-07-08  8.52   -
Symantec       1.3.0.24        20100707.002      2010-07-07  0.99   -
nProtect       20100703.02     8906927           2010-07-03  8.07   -
The Hacker     6.5.2.1         v00311            2010-07-08  0.39   -
VBA32          3.12.12.6       20100708.1240     2010-07-08  4.43   -
VirusBuster    4.5.11.10       10.126.124/20533972010-07-09  2.47   -
One false positive at Virustotal: WS.Reputation.1



AgentGOD - Without him, none of this would have been possible
AZUMIKKEL - For the inspiration. I learned a lot from his codes.
JamesA1994 - For testing and helping with the quake effect.
The people at the ********* forum.
All beta testers.



Well, I can not 'allow' or 'disallow' anything. People will, in the end, do what they want with this code.
However if this code turned out to be useful to you, it would be nice, and only fair, to respect these terms.

1. This code is for all to read, use and reuse at will. I learned a lot from other people's code, I'd be happy if others would learn anything from me.
However, If you use parts of the code for your own projects, please give credit as well.
2. This mod may be posted at other forums, just don't post it as your own. Use this layout and give due credit.
3. If you have any suggestions, bugfixes, etc for this mod. Please share them with me for feature versions, where you will be credited.
Don't implement those features and treat it as a new, selfcreated mod.
4. Have shitloads of fun!



Code:
T2.100707
- Fixed dissapearing killstreak bug
- Added Cloak
- Removed fog
- Made thermal optional for terminators
- Spread out killstreaks (humans), added carepackage
- Various tweaks and code cleanup

T1.100628
- Fixed SuperJump bug
- Airsupport delayed
- Ingame Background Story (actionslot 2)
- Various tweaks and code cleanup

T1.100626
- First Release
Terminator.Invasion.T2.rarattachment deleted · 966 downloads before removal
Looks good! Wait, only after testing? Hahaha
I can't test it right now because im not home but I will update this on the Mod Compilation...
love the smoke effects look sexy and ive played this before and wasnt as cool as i expected but its a coowul beginning

screw u jbubblepop i was on this page first and i wanted first post > lol
Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
love the smoke effects look sexy and ive played this before and wasnt as cool as i expected but its a coowul beginning
As small as the changes may seem, several people who didn't like the first version, said they love it now. Or how making small changes like vision and smoke etc, and a subtle addition like cloak can make a big difference.
I am really curious about the feedback. I talked to most of the ppl who rated last version as rubbish, and have taken their feedback into account and have, I hope, improved it accordingly.
Let's see how you guys like it once it gets approved, have fun!
Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
screw u jbubblepop i was on this page first and i wanted first post > lol
hahaha I'm I stalk this section. I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON. Except for when I leave for like 30 minutes and someone posts a new thread and I don't get to answer it :'(
When that happens a small fire burns inside me.
guys it would be fun if humans had more power cause a walking ac 130 is way too powerfull and now it is fucking invisible -.-
Quote Originally Posted by NoSwearR View Post
guys it would be fun if humans had more power cause a walking ac 130 is way too powerfull and now it is fucking invisible -.-
Play it for a few rounds, then let me know if you've changed your mind.

Not to brag; but when I'm human, I kick Terminator ass
The game is more balanced than ever.
Try it. Unless the teams are uneven on a skill level, scores will be very close.

/EDIT:
Screens of endscores I captured today:

Good job! How about adding night vision as an optional function for the terminator? since they can change sights in the movie too?
Just and idea

/file approved
Hmmm....maybe when u turn invisible u become coldblooded? just a idea
cuz u got killed with pavelow xD
can someone host this mod?
I can , but why cant u?
anyways, add Neekoken and me if u want...but i still wonder why cant u? just use LoaderX
how do you bring up the console ... i did everything right .. except the tilda key doesnt bring it up
have VAC chaos(shit disabler, but gives u console) and press F2, then minimize game and there u go
and how does this apply to the mod?
T2 sounds scary, like the movie's when they get more stronger and cooler,
nice job
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?